Chapter 6

Camila had left a note for her parents seeing as she had previously talked about the subject with them. She's moving out.

Her parents weren't so happy about the news mostly because that would mean that she would probably start giving them problems if she started not taking her medications. But it also meant that whatever she does they weren't responsible for anymore.

Camila's parents are rather wealthy but not as much as Camila is. Mostly because Camila was the only one who took care of her grandma for the past two years until she died. The woman gave Camila everything she had seeing as she was the only one in the family who really cared about her.

After months of her grandmas death Camila's attitude seemed to worsen always giving her parents a hard time. She was obsessed with one of her peers in school and her conduct regarding her peer was rather problematic as she liked to inflict pain on the other child.

A visit to the principals office that escalated to a discussion between the principal and Camila's dad was all it took to change their daughter from school. She was just a kid and kids tend to be mean at a younger age it was normal.

Camila's behavior didn't change she was still that quiet loner in school who developed another obsession but this time the teachers and principals had made a reunion to speak to parents about their kids. The teachers spoke to Camila's parents regarding her behavior with a serious expression and the social worker suggested for her parents to take her to a psychologist.

And they did, her treatment consisted of just visiting a therapist and talking with him about her feelings. Months passed when she was diagnosed with BPD. Her psychiatrist noticed other symptoms that weren't usual for a girl of her age but it was still to early to say, he still had to rule out other possibilities and it most likely wasn't what he thought.

|-/

She's sat at the dinning table a plate of the worst food that could possibly exist: lasagna. She hates it, it's disgusting and her parents knew her dislike for it and still served it.  So she just sat calmly while all of them ate with small conversation. Sofi was sat next to her phone in her lap secretly texting god knows who.

Camila wasn't good with interactions she's just plain awkward and weird. So when their parents were talking about the upcoming vacation they have this year in Puerto Rico Camila spoke up.

"I'm moving out" Her fathers fork clanked loudly on his plate as he coughed softly a few times. He wasn't expecting that. Sinuhe just stared at her daughter silently.

"Where is this coming from?" He questions after he cleans his mouth with a napkin as he then throws it on the table. Sofia seemed more interested now in the conversation as she sits straight with an amused smirk.

"Well I want to move on, I want to do things by myself father. I want to become independent" Camila nodded her head softly as the words left her mouth. Tapping her finger softly on the table. Her mother just sipping her white wine.

"You don't even have a job! How are you going to take care of yourself if you're alone?" He questions his voice rather accusingly. His hands holding tightly the fork. Camila just shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm capable of taking care of myself I'm not a child anymore father," Camila pushed forward her untouched plate her void eyes strained on her fathers. "I have money and I could have anything I desire in my hands so I don't see what the problem is" Camila informs her fathers frown seemed to grow deeper but he just nodded his head.

"Let's see how much you'll like adult hood once you start paying bills" Alejandro says sarcastically "but if that's what you want I'll let you," With that said he excuses himself as he stands up from the table "just remember that the money your grandmother gave you won't last forever so I suggest you spend it wisely" with that says Alejandro fixes his tie and walks away.

It's all part of her plan. She'll rent a small one bedroom apartment and bring some of her stuff so she doesn't draw to much attention to her or increases her parents suspicions.

But she's already two steps ahead of them. It's like playing a game of chess where you can't afford making any mistakes. Camila has it all planned out.

She already paid a visit to the girl who was renting the apartment as she showed her inside. It was perfect and she had paid before hand for eight months  so Camila didn't have to actually worry about anything. Everything was taken care off. She just only had to bring her things over and be done with it.

It only took her a month. A month of what seemed endless discussions with her parents. But she did it. Sofia didn't even seem to care as she bragged to her friends how what used to be Camila's room was going to be hers.

Camila was glad she had started to secretly prepare the cabin months prior. Her plan had gone just as planned and she couldn't be more happy.