Byakuya Trying To Take Care Of A Sick S/o

Byakuya Togami 

- When you first called him warning him that you were sick, he was already running out the door to the pharmacy to get you medicine, chicken noodle soup, a mask and some gloves. 

- In a matter of minutes he's knocking on your door, forcing you to get out of the warmness of your bed to answer the door. 

- Once you do open the door you're greeted with a Byakuya mask and medical rubber gloves on,  he looked like a doctor getting ready for surgery. 

- ''Umm Byakuya? I'm just sick, not getting surgery done or anything y'know?'' He sighs rubbing the bridge of his nose ''Yes, im aware of that S/o but i'm not getting sick as the sickness may be airborn, im only here to take care of you dummy'' 

- Smiling you let Byakuya start his work, as you go back to bed to try to get some sleep as he went to the kitchen to make some soup. 

- 10 minutes later, soup all prepared he went up to your room to tell you, only to find you fallen asleep with a million blankets surrounding you, used tissues, a half drank glass of water, and some pain medicine. 

- ''S/o wake up, the soup is going to get cold'' You groan but comply, taking the bowl from Byakuya ''Thank you Byakuya'' 

- He made sure you ate all the soup, and then helped you lay down so you could rest. ''Wait before you go, could you read to me? It helps me get to sleep'' 

- Sighing he complied to your request, he sat on the ground next to your bed, and pulled a book of your shelf, started reading to which you fell asleep to.