Gonta Gokuhara with a fem!s/o who doesn't take care of herself very well

Gonta Gokuhara 

- He had noticed how you'd stay up till 2am trying to finish your work, or studying. He had noticed how you'd skip meals due to work, and how you would always put everything else ahead of properly taking care of yourself. 

- ''Y/n? How long have you been working on this?'' He saw you sitting at your desk, a pile of work beside you

-"Only a couple of hours it's fine though! I just need to get this done and then I'll take a break" Gonta frowned seeing you hold up a huge package of papers. 

- He'll always feel bad about you overworking yourself, and would try anything he could think of to get your attention away from work.

- And there will be times where Gonta will just pick you up and bring you to a couch or the bed just to cuddle and relax. 

- "Y/n, you working too hard. Just rest okay?'' You'd nodded slowly seeing how worried he was about you. 

- Well in his arms you ended up falling asleep, he smiled seeing you finally resting. 

- Gonta then got up and decided to make a little special dinner for you, just as a treat for the princess. 

- You wake up smelling food, slowly walking into the kitchen you see Gonta making (fav dish). 

- "Gonta? What are you doing?" "Gonta think that Y/n works too much, she always looks tired so Gonta make you special dinner, like gentleman!'' 

- You can only giggle at his gentleman manner, ''Thank you Gonta, you are a true gentleman'' ''Anything for y/n, she a princess!'' 

Hope you enjoyed and remember to check me out on Tumblr dangan-shuichiismywaifu-ronpa and if you'd like to request please do it on Tumblr cause thats the only way im going to see it!

~ Mod Shuichi