Kokichi Ouma Ballroom Dancing With S/o

Kokichi Ouma 

- He noticed how stressful school had become for you, exams, SAT testing, just everything was starting to pile up. So Kokichi wanted to do something special for you. 

- With the help of your friends, he kept you out of the house for a couple of hours well he set up the living room. 

- Well its not a living room anymore, more or less a makeshift ballroom. 

- He's noticed whenever you two watched movies that had a ballroom dancing scene you couldn't take your eyes off it. 

- Once you came back home, you saw the living floor completely cleared, all the furniture pushed off to the side, and a small chandler hanging in the middle of the room. 

- ''Kokichi? What is all of this?'' ''I've noticed how stressed you've been my dear S/o! So I thought I'd give up being an evil supreme leader for one day, and treat you!'' 

- Neither of you can hide your smiles, as Kokichi reaches out for your hand. Music plays softly in the background as you two interwind fingers.

- Your hand rests on Kokichi shoulder, where Kokichi's hand slides onto your waist. 

- Dancing, you hear Kokichi quietly mumble ''I hope you enjoy this S/o, I love you'' Resting your head on Kokichi's shoulder, everything seems so calm, and you couldn't be more in love with Kokichi ''Thank you, I love you too, Kokichi'' 

~ Mod Fuyu