22- •A new irritation•

Start from the beginning

Now that the person was distracted, I quickly took in their appearance.

Chestnut hair that now hides their eyes, tannish skin, smallish body and wearing a blue and red striped t-shirt with the same colour spinning top, hat that matched perfectly.

I stare in astonishment, I've never seen this performer before? Their not human though, made out of shiny plastic and polished metal that smelled like freshly coated paint. They look up and I'm instantly met with bright sky blue eyes, widely staring back at me.

Their mouth somewhat permanently held open with a creepy smile, their nose a weird brown  triangle. Red circles that dominated its cheeks, as to look like it's a jolly kids attraction.

It tilts its head and lifts up onto its feet, slowly walking backwards into the darkness. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, is this Freddy's true form? I stare to where the... boy? Had once been. The animatronic looks very similar to a five or seven year old boy, so I'm only guessing it's a 'he'.

I remain still and adruptly, the torch flickers off. I suck in a breath a lean back once more. Bracing for what happened next.... but nothing happened.

A set of laughters begin to course through the room just as I think it's all over. I yelp and instinctively try to lift my hands to my ears, the laughs were annoying and constant. Playing over and over, a child's laughter that belonged to a robot somehow.

Scientists are getting better with technology I guess; now creating robots with a human voice. 

"Ahahahahahaha!"

    "Ahahahahahahahah!!"

"Ahahahahahahahahahah!!!"

The laughing gets more stern and sadistic, stretching out longer and projecting louder. I shut my eyes closed and hid my head behind my knees, which I had brought back up and they now created a wall in front of my chest.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it, STOP IT!!!" I yelp out to the boy, begging it all to end. The laughter gets more intensified and gets even more louder-

"Ahahahahahahahah!!"

  "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

I scream and thrash my head around in complete and utter annoyance and misery, chains shackling around and hitting harshly against my skin that caused hurtful bruises all over my arms and calves.

SCREECH!

The constant laughter ends,

I stop my movements and slump limply onto the bed in case the boy had aimed for my head if he decided to leap at me.

Pleading in my mind, eyes half open to witness what was happening around. I hear a door open with a agonising crack and followed with a slam, did the boy finally leave?

I hear footsteps before the room suddenly is fulfilled with full light. I squint and desperately look around my surroundings, sure enough I was in a different room. Not too much different but a little bit more shaggy and worn. I didn't even know there where more lights up way above, it's handy I guess.

I feel my chains lift, and become more loose around my limbs. I search the room everywhere- but I see nothing... the chains kept loosening and soon were completely gone from my tired and swollen wrists, the chains now untangled from my arms and legs and now lay lifelessly on the floor.

I hug my knees and continue to look around, eyes only now starting to adjust to the sudden outburst of light after being captivated in darkness for way too long.