Playlist

AN: Some songs are popular songs from the 80's and the movie, others are from my "emo phase" in high school. I refuse to be shamed as the songs somehow helped me cope with that rebellious, bitchy phase. All songs listed have a lyric or lyrics that tie in nicely with my plot line, or have inspired a particular scene. You'll also notice that one particular song is listed twice because I found a mashup on YouTube that is my favorite, and listed the original as a bonus track.

The playlist can be found by following the link below, or going to YouTube and typing in: The Lost Boys '"Reborn" Playlist.

Link to playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS8YANUkABT5nGyYvGLKOo1nGCFwpxDcb

1. Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - Roger Daltrey

"Don't let the sun go down on me. Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see."

2. Slice of Life - Bauhaus

"So clear up what you are, Burn out these eyes. Rip up this place and scream, I am your slice of life."

3. Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

"Come on baby, Don't fear the reaper. Baby take my hand, Don't fear the reaper. We'll be able to fly, Don't fear the reaper. Baby, I'm your man."

4. Let The Flames Begin - Paramore

"Somewhere weakness is our strength, And I'll die searching for it."

5. Jumpsuit - Twenty One Pilots

"Spirits in my room, friend or foe?"

6. Eternal Flame - The Bangles

"Do you feel my heart beating? Do you understand? Do you feel the same? Or am I only dreaming? Is this burning an eternal flame?"

7. Northern Downpour - Panic! at the Disco

"Hey moon, please forget to fall down. Hey moon, don't you go down."

8. All I Ever Wanted - Basshunter

"I want to be, A part of you, Think of all the things we could do."

9. Semi-Automatic - Twenty One Pilots

"I kinda like it when I make you cry. 'Cause I'm twisted up, I'm twisted up. Inside."

10. Cry Little Sister/ Hello Zepp - Celldweller

"Temptation heat, beats like a drum, Deep in your veins, I will not lie."

11. All Time Low - Jon Bellion

"I, I've been trying to fix my pride. But that shits broken, that shits broken. Lie, lie, l-lie, I tried to hide. But now you know it."

12. The Violence - Rise Against

"Are we not good enough? Are we not brave enough? Is the violence in our nature, just the image of our maker?"

13. The Only Medicine - Scary Kids Scaring Kids

"The room starts to spin, All alone and jaded once again. Can you help me make this... Make this fucking end."

14. Head Games - Foreigner

"Head games, that's all I get from you. Head games, and I can't take it anymore. Headgames, don't want to play the head games."

15. Back Here - BB Mak

"You are the one and I can't let you go."

16. This Is The New Shit - Marilyn Manson

"Sex sex sex and don't forget the violence."

17. Closer - Nine Inch Nails

"Help me, You make me perfect. Help me become somebody else."

18. Worth It - Superfruit
"You pulled me under, gave me something I never had, Pushed me over with no turn to push back, I never felt so good or so bad, Went to Hell and back, but it was worth it"

19. Monster - Skillet

"The secret side of me, I never let you see, I keep it caged but I can't control it."

Bonus Track: Cry Little Sister - G Tom Mac