Part 17

Shadow's p.o.v

I was sitting in the food court with Amy, ready to confess my feelings to her. What they were exactly I wasn't sure. But I was hoping we could figure it out together.

"So Amy, listen." I said reaching over the table. She grabbed my hands and looked at me with curiosity.

Then we heard fighting happen. We both look over and it's Silver, Rouge and Sonic. We were both curious, but I was slightly upset because I didn't want anything to go wrong today. We both walked up to them and cleared our throats to get their attention.

"Chaos control!" I yelled, transporting us all to Silver and Amy's place.

"What's going on?" Amy asked, with an arm resting on her hip glaring at everyone.

"I-I can explain..." Sonic whispers.

"Please do." Amy snarled.

"Well, I was just minding my own business in the park. Then I saw you and Shadow talking and having fun. I realized that you were on a date, and I really wanted to protect you. I didn't think that he was right for you, and I wanted to make sure he was good enough for you." He said not making eye contact with anyone. He just stared at the ground.

"You didn't think I was good enough?" I replied, trying not to sound angry even though I very much was.

"I know, it's bad. But Amy, you're like my little sister. I only want what's best for you. And if this makes you happy, then I will support you." Then he looks at me, and holds out his hand. "Are we good?"

Before I could react, there was a loud explosion outside of the house. Everyone got into their fighting stances as the front of the house was ripped out. We all looked up and saw who we haven't seen in months.

"Long time no see," he chuckled.

"Eggman?" Sonic exclaimed in shock. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought I would drop by and say hello." He smirked. He sent down an army of robots towards us. We all started fighting.

Sonic called Tails and Knuckles down for backup. Everything in the house was being destroyed. I can't imagine how Amy and Silver must be feeling. All of a sudden, Eggman got a laser out. We were all backed up into a small group together in the center of the room. The couches were burnt and destroyed, along with every other piece of furniture.

"Prepare to say goodbye," Eggman said as he laughed hysterically.

The laser was shooting at us, and I took out my Chaos emerald. I grabbed everyone close to me.

"Chaos control!"

And there was a big, bright light around us. I opened my eyes, and I was alone. I had even looked different. Where was everyone? And where am I?

Sorry for the cliffhanger! And the long wait! I've been dealing with school and haven't had time to update! I need to get better at time management because I don't want to disappoint. I'm going to try and get an update in as soon as I can! Much love!!