Part 2

Present Day, 3 years later
Recap of Ages:
Tails, Cream- 18
Amy, Blaze- 19
Shadow, Sonic, Silver, Rouge, Knuckles- 20

Third person p.o.v.

Little did Sonic know was that before the fight he had with Amy, was the last time that he was chased by her. His runs became more lonely and he didn't know what to do. Tails was right, he missed saving Amy. It gave him something to do. Now his days and nights were lonely. Meanwhile with Amy, she had been doing great. She had moved in with Silver and was training with him ever since the fight she had with Sonic. Well.. she was training and then after a year of them training and getting close, she moved in. Sonic has no idea where she went. All he knew was he went to stop by at her house and it was empty and all her belongings were gone. Sure he saw her at family gatherings, but she made sure to stay as far away as possible from Sonic. Today there was a party to celebrate Rouge and Knuckles moving in together.

Amy's p.o.v.

I arrived a little late to the party that Rouge and Knuckles were throwing, but I didn't really have a choice. Silver woke up late! But now we were mingling and dancing inside the club Rouge owns and rented out for us to be in. I felt weird, like someone was staring at me. More than one person maybe. I scanned the room trying to catch someone in the act. I saw another pair of green eyes that were now staring into mine. I rolled my eyes and turned away. But I still had the feeling someone was watching me. I couldn't see anyone else. I started to walk around the club and I stepped out into a dark corner off to the side of the dance floor. I meant to lean against a wall but I felt another body. I immediately turned around and made eye contact with crimson ones. I blushed and stepped back a bit.

"I-I'm sorry Shadow, I didn't see you there" I stammered looking down playing with the end of my dress. I was shocked by his next reply.

"Wanna dance?" He asked. I looked up at him. He was leaning against the wall, one leg also resting against it and he had his arms crossed. His red eyes shining against the lights, yet the majority of him was hiding in the dark. No wonder I couldn't see him earlier. He looked very attractive.. I realized I hadn't answered yet.

"Y-yes." Stupid, stupid. Why didn't I reply more confidently. I heard him chuckle, and he held his hand out for me to take. I blushed and gladly took it. He led me to an area away from most of our friends. Ride by SoMo started playing. I turned even redder.

Shadow's p.o.v.

As the next song played, I looked down at Amy and she was turning really red. I soon recognized the song and I felt my cheeks turn a little warm. I grabbed her gently by the hips and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She looked really good. Her quills grew to the bottom of her back, her body's matured quite a bit, and what she was wearing really accentuated that. Her dress was red and strapless. It was open back in the shape of a heart, and ended about mid thigh. It was tight around the hips area, which showed off her hourglass figure. She wore heeled boots that ended below her knee. She also had a rose pin in her hair. She looked absolutely adorable. She noticed me staring and blushed. Song after song, shot of vodka after another, our dancing got more explicit. She got more confident and started sliding her hands up and down my chest and stomach, then she turned around and started sliding her body down mine. I felt my cheeks heat up intensely. I drunkly whispered in her ear if she wanted to go back to her place and talk more. We hadn't talked much over the past few years. She nodded and we left the party without saying goodbye to anyone. I teleported us to her place. She led me to her room and we sat down on her bed. She kicked off her shoes and I did the same, leaving them next to hers. We started talking nonsense for hours. Talking about anything and everything. Eventually, I looked over at the clock on her bedside table and it read 2 a.m.

I sighed. "We should get to bed, Rose." She nodded and got underneath the red covers of her bed. I got up to leave, but felt my arm being pulled. I turned to look back at her and she yawned.

"Stay with me please."

She closed her eyes, still holding onto my arm. I smiled down at her, something I don't usually do. I finally climbed into the bed beside her and brought her head onto my chest, wrapping my arm around her. We both drifted off into a deep slumber.

The morning has come and I opened my eyes. Looking down I see a beautiful sight. Amy's truly gorgeous. I looked at the clock and saw it was noon. I then looked up and saw a sight that shocked me, and tried my hardest to not move so I wouldn't wake up Amy. What I saw was Silver standing in front of the bed with his arms crossed, looking at me with his eyebrow cocked up. I completely forgot that he was Amy's roommate. I thought about the situation I was in and my eyes widened. It looked so bad! Me and Amy, leaving a party without talking to anyone, me, asleep in her bed! What didn't help was Amy's dress was strapless, so it looked like she didn't have anything under the blanket. I turned extremely red.

"A word downstairs, please?" Silver whispered. I nodded as he left. I got up gently, and put a pillow under her head. Man, my head hurt. Pounding, actually. I slowly went down the stairs to the couch where Silver was. He handed me a cup of water and gave me medication for my headache. I thanked him and quickly downed the water and pill. I set the cup down on the coffee table and looked up at Silver.

"Before you say anything, nothing happened," I calmly said. "I know it looks bad, but we were just talking, and then we fell asleep."

"Shadow, bud you're like my best friend. And Amy's like a little sister to me, I support this relationship," he smiled.

"Woah, relationship?" I asked.

"C'mon man, I saw you two the whole night. There was so much chemistry. You guys were bumpin and grindin the whole night! Heck, I saw you guys leave together. I stayed back to help clean just to be sure I wouldn't walk in the house hearing you guys "doing it", you know?" He shrugged as if the whole thing were no big deal.

"Hmph." I leaned down further in my seat and crossed my arms. What more could I say? 

"Shadow, can I ask you one question?"

"Go for it," I said.

"When you talk to Amy, or even just think of her, what goes through your mind and body?"

I was silent for a moment. "I feel like I must protect her at all costs. I feel warmth coursing through my body and my veins when I speak to her. Heck, even look at her. It's like.. electricity. She deserves the world, and I'm willing to give it to her."

My response shocked me. I had no idea I had so much emotion towards this girl. But I had to take it slow, there's still so much I had to know about her. I got up to leave, before I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I believe you two will be a great couple," he says. "I haven't seen her have so much fun with a guy other than me," he winks. "You have my approval to ask her out sometime. I'll even help you out if you need it," he smiled.

I nodded in response before I left. Silver was truly a great friend, I trust him with a lot, and I'm glad he wants to help me out.

Wow. I can't believe I'm starting to develop feelings for someone.