7

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY GAH I DIDNT HAVE ANY INTERNET CAUSE I WENT TO LATVIA FOR THE DAY FORGIVE ME PLEASE

I improvised this chapter. It's shit. This whole book is tbh, I'm sorry.

🕸️

"Go ahead, he's all yours." then chuckles and enters the room, it closing off with the same barricade the door to outside and the windows did. 

Tony basically runs to Peter and starts shaking him. "Peter! Pete, wake up! Peter!" 

"Tony, why isn't he waking up?" Nat asks while everybody else looks around for anything useful.

"I don't know. Unbuckle him." Natasha hesitates before unbuckling the straps keeping him down, and when his body falls off it like a doll, they get suspicious.

Clint walks over and takes a closer look at him. "This... This is a doll." he tells everyone looking up from the ground.

"What? Then where the fuck is Peter?" Tony is starting to get irritated. First, they take his boy, and then they replace him with some doll to mess with them? That's just evil.

"Langu-"

"Steve there is no point in correcting him." everybody looks at Bucky. "I think I know where he is."

"Where? Bucky where?" Bucky just points into the darkness, where they catch a glimpse of metal. "But Peter doesn't have anything metal on him, that can't be him."

"Did you notice how when that doctor was talking about the fact that you guys brought me? Well, this is what he said: 'I see you've brought The original Winter Soldier with you.  I haven't personally met him before, I have met the newer, younger version him though, but he seems to blah blah blah'."

"And how is that exactly supposed to mean anything?" Tony asks, and Bucky sighs before continuing.

"He said 'I have met the newer, younger version of him though! That could mean they turned Peter into another version of, well, me! With the metal arm and everything! From what I know they might be wanting to make The Winter Soldier eternal, meaning they need to make more of him."

"Bucky, I really don't think-"Wanda gets interrupted by static coming from the supposedly speakers.

<Is this on?> can be faintly heard. <Well, I think you might want to listen to your friend over here.>

"Are you talking to us?" Tony gets a slap to his shoulder from Steve after saying that. "And what was that for?" Steve just tells him to shut up.

<Yes I am talking to you.> he says something in Russian and Nat, Bucky, and Clint all curse at the same time. <You should be prepared. You never know what could happen. Enjoy.>

"Uhh, Doctor whatever you were, what exactly are we supposed to enjo-" suddenly a metal arm grabs Tony by the neck from the complete darkness beside them, and Tony lets out a small yelp. "I don't see how I'm supposed to enjoy this." he coughs out. The arm drops Tony, and he turns to the others. "What are you waiting for? The plan is to attack!" 

"Tony, we can't see anything. It's way too dark!" Suddenly every single light in the building turns on, revealing something like a huge storage building filled with crates, and reveals a bit taller version of The Winter Soldier. (facts people, Google says Peter is taller than Bucky) "I guess that helps."

"He seems really calm right now, Tony, you should go talk to him." Tony just stares at Steve in disbelief, and when Clint shoves Tony, he starts to cautiously walk over to Peter.

As he gets closer he starts to talk. "Peter. Hey. It's me, Tony. Remember m-" Peter grabs Tony from his armpits and starts to repeatedly slam him into a wall. A glass wall quickly emerges between them and the rest of the Avengers.

"Shit." Steve mutters to himself. Natasha gasps because oh my god Steve 'Language' Rogers just swore.

As Tony is getting slammed into the wall by Peter, sweat rolling down his face and fear in his eyes, he desperately tries to get out of Peters grasp, and hopefully not killed. With a kick to Peters' stomach, he is let go, and he quickly lunges at Peter, but he catches his arm and pushes him. Peter tries to hit Tony, but misses.

As the Avengers watch the scene fold in front of them through the glass wall, Steve and Bucky try to come up with a plan. "Clint, look if you can see any windows higher up towards the ceiling, there could be a control room in there." Clint nods at Bucky and starts to look as good as he can through the glass.

"Tony are you alright?" Steve speaks into the com.

"I could be -argh- better."

"There is! We could probably access it from the door the doctor went through!" Steve nods and they all run, except Bruce who stays behind to alert them in case the situation gets too bad.

During this, Tony is getting beat up from a 16-year-old. As he receives another kick in the side, he manages to grab his leg, and pull him down to the ground. But just as he is about to let out a little steam in hopes of a breather, Peter jumps up, and punches him in the face. This causes Friday to alert him that his suits durability is nearing 60%. "Ah shit."

Bruce quickly talks into the com. "Tony? Whats wrong?"

Tony talks back to him while gaining control over the fight at least for now. "My suits" punch. "durability" kick. "is nearing" shove. "60%." And with that, he manages to push Peter away and to the ground.

During this, the others have reached the control room, and are fighting as well. Furiously, may I add.

"Peter! Pete, look at me!" Tony grabs Peter from the ground and pushes him against a wall. "Peter!"

"Who" Peter shoves Tony away "the fuck" he takes a few deep breaths as he walks towards Tony. "is Peter?"

🕸️

Yeah no I'm posting 2 chapters today because those 2 are supposed to be 1 but I don't want it to be too long so I split it up ya know what I'm saying

I DID RESEARCH FOR THIS CHAPTER

I actually do a lot of research for all the chapters but I did the most for this one, mainly about how to write a fucking fight scene because I'm dumb and don't know how to

945 words