13

🕸️

Peter nods into his chest and keeps crying, but softer, as Tony rubs the boys back, in the middle of the hallway.

🕸️

Throughout the night, Tony and Shuri have been working in his lab, to find anything that could help Peter, with no luck.

"Shuri," she turns around to face Tony. "you should go to sleep. The sun is going to come up soon." Shuri starts to protest but then thinks better of it and starts to walk out. bing. Tony gets a notification for an urgent email, that he has to take a look at immediately. "Shuri, wait." She stops walking and turns around to see Tony staring at his screen intensely.

"Did you find something?" Tony nods.

"Yes. Well, yes and no." He turns his head to look at Shuri. "I got an email from HYDRA."

🕸️

Shuri is rushing over to Peters room to immediately tell him what they found, but Tony stops her. "Shuri, Shuri, Shuri!" He whisper-yells as he grabs Shuris arm. "We can't tell him."

"Why? This is important to him Tony, do you care at all?"

"The reason why I don't want you telling him is that I care about Peter! If he finds out that HYDRA knows what's in his body and that they can remove it from his bloodstream, he is going to literally run into HYDRAs arms! You know how he is, if he thinks that doing something is better than not doing it he is going to do it whether you said no or not!" Shuri sighs and looks down.

"What's your plan then? Have Peter die because HYDRAs a bitch?" Tony chuckles and tells Shuri that no, that's not the plan, and then tells her the plan, and Shuri agrees, not knowing that above them on the vents was Clint, hearing the whole thing, and being confused as hell. 

🕸️

Clint drops down into Steve's room and wakes him up. "Wake up, Steve." Steve is up in an instant. "I'm going to wake up Bruce, Sam, and Wanda, you go wake the others except for Tony, Shuri, Peter, and T'challa and meet me in the training room."

"Okay," he turns around to grab his clothes. "what time is it?" but once he turns back, Clint is already gone and on his way to wake up Bruce. He glances at the clock and it shows 4 minutes before 4 am. "Oh come on." He mutters to himself and then heads out to wake the others.

🕸️

"Clint, why are we all here?"
"What's going on?"
"Its way too early for one of your pranks Clint."
"This better be important, I swear to god."

"And it is, Bucky! It is important! It's very important!" Clint desperately tries to say.

"Then get to the point!" Natasha yells, and Clint sighs.

"So, I overheard Tony and Shuri talking about something. It was about Peter, and HYDRA." everybody gasps. "They were talking about that HYDRA knows whats in Peters body and can remove it from his bloodstream and-" he would continue but Bruce cuts him off.

"Wait. Tony had me test someone's blood to see if it's in my database as to what is it in their body, that could be Peters blood!" Everybody suddenly starts yelling about stuff that could be connected to this.

"Okay, quiet down!" everybody actually listens to Clint because what else can they do at that moment? Jump out of a window because they're confused? No. "Tony told Shuri a plan about what they're going to do." Clint explains the plan to everybody, leaving everybody shocked. (I'm too lazy to actually think of an actual long ass plan so I'm not going to)

"They're going to do what?" Steve exclaims.

"Make HYDRA sad." Clint asnwers.

"By doing what again?" Natasha questions.

"By sending Peter off to Wakanda to get HYDRA off his ass until they find a way to gte that thing out of his blood." Natasha sighs and starts to look around the room, taking in what everybody else was doing. Bucky had his head in his hands trying to comprehend Tony doing something like that without telling the others, Sam was laying on the ground, too stressed out to do anything else, Steve was angry at Tony for even thinking of doing anything like that because he thinks that plan is stupid, Rhodey was just confused because that's not something that Tony would normally do, Wanda sitting in a corner, too mentally exhausted from all that's happening right now, and Bruce is talking to Clint about how they could tell Tony that he's a stupid fuck for not talking to them about this. Soon they come to an agreement and Bruce claps loudly, catching everybody elses attention.

🕸️

Tony knocks at Peters door, waiting to hear muffled yeah and then opening the door to reveal Peter sitting on his bed, reading a book. "Pack your bags, Peter, you're going to Wakanda."

🕸️

I have nothing to say. At first, I wanted to post 3 chapters today because I felt good but then I went out to socialize with people and now I'm back and don't remember what I wanted to put into the next chapter so you are all just getting this today and the next one (hopefully) tomorrow.

1120 words