ANSWER

Q:. What is the plural form of yeet?
A:. Yõõt.

Q:. Why can you still see white color pencil on white paper?
A:. The real question is why you can't see black color pencil on black paper.

Q:. What inspired you to write?
A:. The fact that for the first time in my life I felt like something I did meant something. All of you guys inspired me as well.

Q:. How did you come up with the idea for this book?
A:. I was bored so I went to a random word generator and had it generate five words. It's all a mystery to me from there, because somehow those five words created this book.

Q:. How did you come up with the idea for the storyline?
A:. I had it all somehow planned out and the book was supposed to end on chapter 8, but I thought that I want to keep writing it, so the rest from chapter 9 to chapter 34 I made up as I was writing.

Q:. Is this the first thing you've written as a serious project?
A:. It is! And I'm really happy that its this!

Q:. How did you find fanfics?
A:. It all started with me being obsessed with Joe Sugg. My friend already had Wattpad, so she told me about it and after making an account I just got hooked. I dont think I've ever read a book on here that didnt have any relations to fanfiction.

Q:. What was your inspiration for this story and will you continue the story?
A:. My inspiration for this was probably the fact that I could write whump wHICH I LOVE and yes! I will continue the story in the sequel, just not at the moment. When I get inspiration though, I'll start writing it again. At the moment I put it completely aside and I'm focusing on Misanthropy at the moment.

~eat soap~

*i removed the face reveal lol sorry