34

If the court sends somebody on death row because they committed murder, doesn't that make them guilty of murder? They made the choice kill to someone, just like the person on death row. I get that court sending someone on death row is legal and murder is not, butttttt... That just makes court a legal murderer ;)

Peter was standing infront of his school, the bell had already rung. "Go on Peter, you should get to class." Steve told him.

Natasha turned him around to face her. "Remember, your first period is lit, in room 308. Both Ned and MJ are there." She said, running her fingers through his hair. "Be a good kid. Now run!" she turned him back around and Peter walked over to the schools entrance. Looking back one last time, he saw his family. The Avengers, in all their glory. Whatever conflics anybody had with eachother, have been solved. As he was walking down the hall, he went over what his life was now. He was currently late to school, because they went to court. Tony had his lawyers do their thing, and in the morning the three- Peter, Pepper and Tony -signed the adoption papers. Pepper was now his mom(which when asked to be she joyfully accepted) and Tony his dad. He looked up at the classroom numbers, and he was at 308. Taking a few deep breaths, he ran his right hand over his left, the latter feeling like an actual arm instead of metal. This is all going to be so bad. He raised his right hand, and knocked once. It's just a habit that won't go away. He opened the door and walked in, saying a soft 'Hello' as a greeting.

"Peter..." he heard someone say softly, and he looked up. It was Ned, lookin up at him with a thankful look of his face, just like everybody else. The teacher stood up, and she walked over to Peter.

Placing a comforting hand on his shoulder, she talked to him. "Welcome back, Peter. Go sit next to Ned." he nodded and walked over. Sitting down in his chair, he accidentally hit his left hand, and a soft cling was heard around the quiet room. Guess Shuri didn't think of everything.

"Parker, what was that?" Eugene asked the boy. Peter just let out a breath and shook his head.

"Nothing, just hit my ring against the table." he said, holding up his left hand showing the metal circle around his finger. The one that monitors his heart beat and something else, he wasn't really sure. Taking out his literature book, he looked at his teacher hopefully. "Should you continue?" she nodded and stood up.

"Open your books to page 8. We're going to read out the text loudly. Everybody gets two sentences, Cindy, would you start?" Peter was caught up in the class, time flying like light. Before he noticed, the bell rung, and he puts his books in his bag and walked out of the classroom, Ned and MJ walking with him. The others just looked from afar, leaving the trio alone to catch up after so long.

Everybody except Flash.

"Um, Peter?" Flash said tapping Peters shoulder to get his attention from the locker. Peter turned around to face him. MJ was about to tell the boy to fuck off but Peter stopped her. Ned was searching for a comic book in his own locker.

"Yes?" he asked, trying to portray his happiness as realistically as he possibly could, he still wasn't very good with positive emotions.

"I was wondering, could you maybe... Forgive me for what I did? I regret everything I said." the boy pleaded, putting his hands together in a praying motion. "Could we please, be friends?"

"Sure. Just make sure you don't go back to your old antics." the four, gathered together laughed and started walking to their next class, surprisingly having most of them together.

And just as they were all walking, he had this thought.

You know, this is going to be fine.

THE END

👌 honestly I'm so surprised nobody even asked what these emojis were for... Dudes I showed you how many chapters there are lefftttt

Sequel?