32

Thanks foR 40k+ reAds

"No, not really." It seemed as if life left Tony's eyes. The one love they both shared was gone from him? Peter turned towards Tony. "I'd much rather have you tell me stories of what I was like before. Sometime else though I would love to do some tinkering with you." Tony let out a breath he didnt realize he was holding, and smiled.

"Sure. I'm just going to show you this video you took back when I took you to Germany to fight for the first time."

"Was it against HYDRA?"

"No. It was against the others. Cap, Bucky, Sam, those guys." Peter looked at him weird. "We had different thoughts about the accords and it turned into a fight. Everything is mostly fine now." Peter nods in understanding and Tony plays the video.

"I seem so, energetic." Peter told Tony after watching the video. Tony nodded in agreement.

"You were. You were this huge ball of joy." he answered, sitting down on the table. "You kept me happy. I stopped drinking because you didn't like it when I did."

"Huh." he stays quiet for a bit before looking up at Tony. "What was May like?" Tony just smiled softly.

"She was great. Treated like you were her son." he let out a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling. "She was thrilled when I came over and told you that you were accepted for the internship at SI, when in reality I just took you to Germany." he now looked back at Peter. "She loved you so much.
You always talked about her. Only good things." Peters eyes were filling up with tears.

"And I'll never get to see her again." he whispered, falling into Tony's embrace, letting the tears fall. "Why did I have to be taken, Tony, why?"

"I don't know Pete."

"If I wasn't taken then May would still be alive. All those people I killed would still be alive." he pulled away. "I killed families, Tony. I don't get why you all act like I've done nothing wrong."

"Because you haven't Peter. You weren't yourself when all that happened." he falls back into Tony's arms, and just hugs him.

"I'm sorry." he says, his voice breaking a bit. Tony runs his fingers through his soft curls.

"For what?"

"For doing all this. For being a burden. For making your life hell."

"You aren't a burden, you don't make mine or anybody else's lives hell." They both stay quiet for a bit. "You should go sleep." he says, but when he doesn't get an answer he looks down to see Peter asleep on his chest. "Guess you already did." he stood up, holding Peter up and walked over to the couch in the lab and tried to put him down, but couldn't when he found Peter stuck to him. This had happened once before and later Peter was super embarrassed about it, but Tony hadn't minded. "Guess we're doing this again." he said, laying down and dozing off to a sleep full of dreams.

Steve was growing worried. Where did Peter go? Where is Tony? They had a problem. Fury called saying they need to have a meeting. With Peter. And all of the Avengers.

This can't be good.

Anyway so I was thinking, that once this book ends, I want to write a new book! I already have an idea for it, and the first chapter is almost done. I'm just thinking like would you guys want me to write a new book that's a bit different from this one (it's still Avengers don't worry). I had my most dearest friend xlilrosex read the current description for that book, and she said it was interesting (insert the girl saying 'interesting'(if you watch Twosetviolin you get this))