24

They arrive at the source of the sound, and surprise surprise, in front of them stands a door. A fucking door. Shuri takes one look at it through FRIDAY and instantly says it's not vibranium. "It's not even titanium! They really are poor huh? If I have to guess, Cap running into it at full speed should break it down." they all come out of the way and Steve puts his shield in front of him and runs. Yet, the door doesn't break down. Right after Steve hit the door, they heard muffled speaking and rushed footsteps. The alarm has also stopped, the hallway they're in now dark, with a red light illuminating their surroundings.

"FRIDAY, run a scan of the door. Run one for life sources in the room as well." Tony said with a sigh, crossing his arms and taking a step back.

"The door seems to be blocked off with a sheet of steel. The door itself is made out of pine, and is at least 15cm thick." FRIDAY responds, making Tony wonder. "The steel door is unlockable only from inside the room, but a repulsor hit should blow both the steel barrier and the door off of the frame. Inside the room are two life sources, both male and about 6ft tall, unarmed." Tony thanks FRIDAY, and walks over. He raises his hand, but before he can shoot at the door, a web reaches his hands, and he's pulled left and to the ground. They see it's Peter and they all know that there is no point in trying to talk him out of it, to see if he remembers them. He was already killing people, they must have removed any memory of them from his mind. Tony stands up, and eyes Peters left hand. They actually cut it off. Those bastards. None of them can think about anything else anymore, as Peter shoots a web at Steves shield and pulls it towards him, an evil smirk on his face. Out of nowhere, two more people show up, wearing the same smirks on their faces. Peter lifted his hand with the shield and handed it to the guy on his left, and he threw it behind himself, the shield flying for about 5 seconds before slamming into the wall, creating an echo of the sound into the almost empty hallway.