19

ITS A CHAPTER WOOOO SINCE WHEN DID I LAST UPDATE I DON'T KNOW

🕸️

"Less than a minute ago."  Bucky's eyes widen. "I'm going to Fury, and having him find out who updated it because for some reason I don't have access to that." she says, standing up, closing her tablet and walking out of the room. Bucky looks at Shuri and sees that she is now alone in the room, wiping at her eyes. He walks over to her.

"Okay, I know I'm not the best at comforting, but I'm going to try." he says sitting on the medical bed next to her, and wrapping his right hand around her shoulders. She lets out a small hiccup and leans into Bucky, hugging him. Bucky starts to rum her back in a comforting circle, and it seems to be calming her.

"Are you going to find Peter?" Shuri asks, her voice small.

"Yes, I promise you. I don't know how soon, but as soon as possible." apparently that's all Shuri needed to know because she just nodded and closed her eyes, dozing off to sleep against Bucky.

🕸️

Meanwhile, Peter was being cut with a blade, because he failed a mission. He was spotted by someone, and thanks to that he couldn't kill the person and they're still alive. He felt it all, the drag of the blade, the sting of his skin ripping open, and the blood oozing out of the wounds, but he still couldn't scream. He didn't question it though, because rule number 1: don't speak unless spoken to.

A few minutes later, Peters' chest had cuts over it, and he was tossed into his cell, the blood drying from the healing cuts. Grunting, he stands up, and walks over to the small metal bed in one corner, and lays down, ready to get some rest before he is woken up again.

🕸️

"Have any of you seen Bucky?" Steve asks, rushing into the lounge, worried out of his mind because he was scared, scared that Bucky might have left again. Natasha looks up at him and sighs.

"He's in the medical bay" Steve turns around, ready to run over there just to see Bucky, but stops. "and he's sleeping. He stayed there to comfort Shuri an-" Steve turns back around to face Natasha, a confused look on his face.

"Bucky? Comforting someone?" Natasha nods. "Jesus, what? That's the first time he's comforted anybody after he got back from HYDRA." he says, sitting down on the couch. He looks over at Natasha. "You got any leads?" Natasha opens her mouth to answer, but an alarm sounds, calling for Steve and Natasha to go to the interrogation room. They get up and walk to the elevator, and have FRIDAY take them down to level -45. They enter the room, sit down, and literally a second later, Fury bursts into the room, dragging somebody with him. He sits the woman down on the chair and sits on a chair across from her and in between Steve and Natasha.

"You're Anna-Marie Laufelt." the woman nods. "how do you know Abner Nero Serphent's location?" the woman smiles, and shakes her head.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that." Natasha leans forward on the table, intertwining her fingers.

"Then why did you update his whereabouts? Why not just leave it be? Why did you give us this information?" she smirks, tilting her head.

"Because it's my job." Natasha sighs and shakes her head. She then looks up at her, and with the most intimidating voice she can muster, she speaks.

"You tell us, or you will never see the light of day again." the woman smirks, and shakes her head, saying no. "If you don't tell us why you did this, then I'm going to first rip your throat out, then I will peel off your skin, and then I will throw you into a meat grinder and make paste out of you." Steve is looking horrified at the words and the amount of truth in Natasha's voice, and so seems to be the lady sitting across from them, because her eyes are wide, and she coughs before speaking. Natasha leans back in her chair, pleased with her work.

"Uhm, I was assigned by the master to give you a hint on where he is." Natasha and Steve look at each other, this could be where Peter is!

"Do you know what they are doing to Peter?" Steve asks, making her look at him with fear.

"I can't tell you, if I do, they'll kill me!" she starts to panic, but Steve is quick to calm her down. He's done that many times with Bucky. "They're probably torturing him because he couldn't accomplish his mission." Fury's eye widens.

"Does this mean that-?"

"Yes. They got to him. Brainwashed him and now he's this, this weird psycho with no mercy!" Steve's and Natasha's eyes widen too. "He's killed two innocent people in the short amount of time he's been brainwashed, but on the previous one he was spotted so he had to escape and now he's probably being tortured because the man is still alive!" she exclaims, her voice rising by almost an octave. Fury nods and has guards take her away.

"Now, we go to Germany."

🕸️

OOF A CHAPTER EEK

Sooooooo, not my best work, eh? It works for me.

I'm already sorry in advance for the fact that the next chapter will take a while too, since writing this took so long for me(mainly because I got distracted watching dbh crack videos and then just listening to the soundtrack of the game).

855 words