1

🕸️

The Avengers were running into a bit of a problem with this specific mission. Some might think that there is no absolute reason for the Avengers to be on this, but as soon as they were informed about this by SHIELD, they were on it, no questions asked.

You see, the crime levels were rising like bubbles in boiling water. Spiderman has gone missing, and the citizens were freaking out. Of course, the Avengers were worried, this was Spiderman they were talking about! The one they fought in Germany! The one that stole Cap's shield and stopped Bucky's arm with ease! Even Natasha was actually worried about him.

The one who was the most worried though? Tony.

He is the only one out of the Avengers that knows him personally, or has met him outside of the suit, of course he's going to be the most worried! The kid is basically his son, what less do you expect?

Let's start at the beginning...

A bunch of laughing is the first thing Director Fury hears when he enters the Avengers floor.

[Sir, Director Fury has entered the floor.] the laughter immediately quiets down after hearing Friday just say that.

"Uhm, okay." Tony sits up straight, as do the others, I mean, gotta look at least mildly presentable.

"Avengers!" Fury walks into the lounge to see all of the Avengers there, which is not a surprise, the floor is named 'Avengers' after all. "I have to talk to you. Meeting room, now." Everybody quickly gets up and rushes to the meeting room, not wanting to upset Fury as he follows behind.

"Tony, this needs a password!!" Steve hurriedly whisper-screams out to Tony.

"Huh?"

"Password!"

"Fuckingpassword!" the conversation was all whisper-shouting, annoying Fury. Steve quickly types it in and everybody ushers into the room and takes a seat. 

The air is thick as Fury enters and the silence is so deafening it could kill. Especially Peter, he'd be dead in seconds considering his hearing abilities.

"I'm just going to cut to the chase," he takes a break, either mentally preparing himself, or just for dramatic effect. "Spiderman's gone." Tony almost jumps out of his seat when he hears that, ready to ask a million questions but Fury raises his finger in protest and carries on. "If you watch the news, you already know about this, as he has been gone for almost a month now." he glances around the room. "And from what I'm seeing none of you watch the news, correct?" everybody nods.

Natasha raises her hand to ask a question. "Isn't Friday supposed to alert us if one of the Avengers went missing?" everybody except Tony hums in agreement. "Fury?"

"He didn't sign the contract, therefore he isn't an Avenger, meaning Friday isnt supposed to alert us."

"Yeah, but Karen is. Or May." Tony mutters to himself, but with the eerie silence, everybody hears it.

"Who are they?" Tony glances up at Fury who asked the question, to see everybody waiting for an answer.

"May is Spiderman's aunt. Karen is his personal AI."

"Why does he have an AI that you know about?"

"Why do you know Spiderman's aunt?"
"How did you even think this Karen was supposed to alert us of him missing?"

With all these questions being thrown at him, Tony just stood up and walked over to the door, heading to his personal lab, 4 floors up, the highest lab there is. With an exception of Peters, his was next to Tonys.

When the door closes Fury just lets out a deep breath and continues with the meeting, about how SHIELD was informed of this just today, and that the police have decided to stop looking for him meaning they should do this, and the plan. This went on for hours, without a sign of Tony.

🕸️

Wanted this to be a oneshot, its a book.

638 words