27

I'm so fucking angry rn I HAVE REWRITTEN THIS CHAPTER TWICE BECAUSE IT DIDNT SAVE AND EACH TIME I HAD OVER 600 WORDS WRITTEN AND GAH I DONT REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE

"HE WAS WHAT?" Tony yells, and then sits down taking deep breaths to calm himself down. "What did they do to him?"

Wanda looks at Tony, worried. "They cut him, and whipped him, and they used the white room on him.."

Tony let his head fall into his hands, breathing in deeply to try and calm himself down. He stood up, a bit dizzy from the sudden movement. Steve quickly rushed over to catch him if he were to fall, he hadn't properly slept in almost a week for gods sake. But Tony put up his hand and rubbed his eyes. "No thanks, I'm fine." And walked over to the door. "We should go there, shouldn't we? Yeah we should." And walked out, the others rushing out after the man.

Once they all ran reached the room with Peter and the other two males, they were suprised to hear Peter give answers to whatever Bucky or Loki asked them. As soon as Peter noticed that three people alongside Wanda had entered the room he shut his mouth mid-sentence and just stared.

"Spider?" Bucky asked, waving his hand infront of the teen. "Is everything okay?" Peter visibly tenses before letting out a shaky breath.

"They told me that guy tried to kill me. And that he almost succeeded." he whispered so only Bucky and Loki could hear him. Bucky looked at the four. There was Wanda, Nat, Steve and Tony. Peter must be talking about one of the latter two. He looked back at Peter.

"Which guy?" Peter closed his eyes and took in a breath and clenching his fists before answering.

"The brunette one. Stark." Loki leaned back a bit letting out a low whistle, Bucky looked down to the ground. That can't be right, Tony would never try to kill Peter, never.

"Are you sure?" he asks the teenager, and he nods. "100%?" he nods again. "I'll tell you one thing, whoever told you Stark tried to kill you lied. He would never do anything like that. The only thing he would do was kill for you and maybe sacrifice himself for you. But not kill you. That's just not possible." They were now talking louder so that the others heard them too, and Tony visibly shook when Bucky talked to Peter, so Steve put a comforting hand on Tony's shoulder and gave him a small smile.

"Oh." was all Peter said, looking down at the ground. He looked back up, confusion on his face. "But then why did they tell me that? Tell me that HYDRA is good even though what you told me stated otherwise." he rubbed his temples since his hands were free and not cuffed to the chair. "Why did they have me train to kill all of you?"

You're not getting more than this for this chapter, but I hope it's enough. I just found out I have to learn two not one but TWO (2) poems for tomorrow and I have no fucking clue how I'm gonna manage.

Also at some point I thought my writing was decent, but recently I just feel like it's getting worse again you know? It's really upsetting to not be able to update as soon as I want to and then feel like shit because I think that the chapters I'm putting out aren't good enough even though based on you guys' comments they are.

Also I'm going to try to update every Monday or once somewhere during the week, since I do most of the writing at school and then I post the finished chapter before I start to write the next one.

529 words (without the a/n)