Thoughts for Talks

Depuis le début

I saw her on our bed with her Ipad on her hands. She's just staring at that and i can notice tears forming in her eyes. Soon, she locked it and put it on the side table then close her eyes. I will not let this day end with this cold treatment.

"Aliyah, what is your problem?" I stand beside the bed on her side, but she remain to close her eyes.

"Aliyah! Talk to me!" I rock her body and loose it soon, as she look at me sternly.

"What?" Aliyah shouted

"What's your problem?" I softly asked, slightly holding her arms but she shove it away. She's really a hard headed girl.

"My problem? I think it's you who has a problem!" She shouted, getting out of the bed, getting her gadgets from the side table.

"What did i do?" Yea, what did i do? I'm always with her, always with them, what's her problem?

"What did you do? Ohh! Let's just say that you are cheating on me again!" Cheating? I look at her, and as i meet her gaze she throws her Ipad on my chest and thank God that i catch it.

"Check my emails!" She ordered.

I check her emails, and then, there, i saw photos with my appearance there with a girl. If i'm not mistaken those photos were took at Subway. I'm with Kylie and i'm sure that i'm not cheating on Aliyah.

"That's Kylie, she's -" i try to start my explanation but Aliyah throws a punch on my face. That hurts!

"From now on, i will not talk to you!" She punch me on my chest this time and it really hurts.

"I will not listen to you anymore! You can live with your life now!!" She shouted and throws a last punch on my cheek, that hurts more.

"I will stay here for the sake of my daughter! And if your also done with her, we can leave you!" She's still shouting but now i can see tears forming in her eyes.

"Aliyah, let me-"

"Bullshit! That's you! A bullshit!" She half laugh then turn around. I know she will wipe her tears away.

"I've been keeping this for days and now that i confirmed everything, i can finally say that, if you are cheating behind me, i will cheat in front of you!" She pointed her finger in front of my face, causing me to step back a little. She's scary.

"Let's talk, plea--" I begged

"Talk? Then after that sex again? To make me pregnant again? No way! Two is enough for you asshole!" Two? Realization fill up my senses, that's why she's not eating good, that's why she's craving for foods and that's why she's been acting weird lately.

"Are you pregnant again Aliyah?" I saw how she reacted on my question, her face paled as her lips slightly open, but close it soon.

"I am, and your not the father of this anymore!" She shouted, marching out of our room. I step forward blocking her way out, and as expected she launches punch and slaps on my whole body again.

"Let me go!" Aliyah whined, still punching me. No way!

"Just listen--" can she just listen to me first before punching me on my face again, because i'm really hurt now.

"I won't listen to you! We're not together now! Go out and date your girl, marry her if you want, because i will not let Sophia suffer here!" She shouted again.

"Who is the father of that if it's not me?" I tease, knowing that she will give up. I know Aliyah, just teasing and tickling her she will give up from her serious mood.

"Some stranger down the club knocked me out! And thank God it's not you because your a cheater, nothing but a cheater!" I don't believe her. She's not clubbing anymore, even going out, she's not doing it. I know it's my child too, and i will just go with the flow with this spoiled girl in front of me.

"From now on Mr. Adams, i will not stay in this room anymore. You can take home some of your whores and feed your needs in bed, because i know i'm not satisfying your needs anymore." Aliyah is the only girl that can satify my needs and wants, i love her with all i am and it's making me weak because she see me this little.

"I will act good in front of Sophia, but i will tell it to my parents and yours that we're not together anymore and we're living together just for Sophia." She continue. I loose my hold in her arms, then look at her. She's still pretty even if she's mad and crying.

"Or i can leave your house and go to my parents, i can leave Sophia here with you, just don't let her see while you are hooking up with your girl." She laughs. I notice how she grips on her things on her hands, it's too tight, that means she's nervous.

"I'm not cheating on you." I softly said, despite of being so mad and irritated.

"Those photo says it all!" She shouted then walk towards the door again.

"As i leave this room, forget me like you did before." Then she left the room.

The next morning, i jog downstairs after taking my shower. I walk towards the counter of our kitchen and became so disappointed. There's no coffee and note for me today.

Everyday, Aliyah's leaving a good morning note there with a mug of black coffee. But for today, it's empty. She's always doing that even if she has no work or she has.

"Morning Daddy." Sophia greeted me as she saw me making my way towards them. At least Aliyah's here to have breakfast with me.

"Hi princess." I place a soft kiss on her forehead then sit on my usual spot, but now, i'm not sitting beside Aliyah anymore, because she's sitting across me.

"Lindsay, i can't go to work today.. Yea, something like that.. Make me an appointment to her.. It's different now, not like before.. Call my driver to drop by there and get those meds.. Thanks Lindsay.. I will, bye." Her voice was full of sorrow as she was talking to Lindsay on her phone and sad to say, she will never listen to me again, even if i explain it to her.

"Mommy, is Lindsay going here?" Sophia asked, while Agatha was feeding her. Aliyah sighed then shook her head.

"Why did she call you?" I'm just listening to them as Sophia continue to ask questions while Aliyah answer it with Yes or No only.

"Mommy, can i go with you? I want to see baby there." It was a whisper but i can hear it. Aliyah get up from her seat, then get Sophia from her stool.

"Agatha, prepare her dress, i'll bring her." I'm still eating while they are doing their actions around me.

"You will behave there cause Mommy will have check up, alright?" I was about to talk but Aliyah's phone rings again. This is not right.

"Hi Mom.. I will.. I think he can't, he'll go to work today.. It's just a post Mom, nothing bad happens.. Love you too.. Hmm.. Yes, bye.." It's her Mom, and thank God she didn't tell her that we're not in good terms.

"Daddy! Go with us, you will see baby inside Mommy's tummy." I shook my head. I know it will hurt Sophia but her Mom don't want me to be near her so i'm respecting it.

"Mommy, can you ask Daddy to go with us?" I wipe my mouth with the clean cloth then get up from my seat. Aliyah is still carrying Sophia on her arms, she looks tired.

"We can go by ourselves honey. I can ask someone to go with us, just don't ask people who can't give you time." I saw how Aliyah force a smile to Sophia. I walk towards them, wrapping them on my arms.

"I love you.. both." I mumbled, pressing my lips onto Aliyah's forehead then next to Sophia's forehead.

"You go with us huh Daddy?" Sophia use her eyes, so i can't say no to that, so i just nod my head, giving her another kiss. I get her from Aliyah's arms then started to walk out from our kitchen.

"By the way baby, that girl is Kylie, she's my cousin and she's owning a business, about making plans and other stuffs to propose to your girlfriend." I pause, seeing her face became as white as a cotton.

"I'm proposing to you, but now i change my plans." I wink, leaving her with a smirk on my face.

She's speechless.