***

  I follow Aris from outer the town limits down Fletcher Road. Taking a survey around the area, I notice something is familiar about this sight. I realize this road we are traveling on is the same one in my daydream. And still running, I need to know where he is taking me.

  “Aris right?!”

  “Right.”

  “You never told me what happened back there.”

  “Why should I?”

  “Because deep down you knew that dog was not a dog.”

  “Just like you not being who you are.”

  “Excuse me?!”

  “You think you’re normal, but you’re not.”

  “Whoever you are, how you stopped that creature back then.”

  “All I can tell you, is that thing was not supposed to go after you.”

  “Meaning what?!”

  Tired of running, I stop yet Aris continues to run until he stops right near an old abandoned warehouse. The same one that was in my daydream. I remembered this warehouse; it was the “Creep House”. I heard the origins of the name from a story of a bunch of freshmen eight years ago.

   Those freshmen—two guys and a girl—went to this warehouse to set up a party for other high schoolers. Rumors state the teens saw something that they did not suppose to see. They saw something evil, but when they came back and try to tell everyone else, they did not believe them. The police did not give them credit mostly due the warehouse used to be owned by a storage company, but that company went bankrupt. The police laughed it off. The adults forced the teens to forget the story.

  Since then, no one comes down here just because the warehouse was creepy to look at and other teens just did not want to come here. Why I saw this in my daydream and I never seen this in my life stuns me.

  Aris about to cross the broken gated fence and heads through the weeded area; I stop and feel I should head back. I decide to turn back around and do exactly that.

  “Where do you think you’re going?” Aris asks.

  “I’m heading home!” I reply.

  “You need to come back and head inside.” He tells me.

  “No!” I holler.

  “Caden!” He yells out my name. “Caden, get back here!”

  Getting sick and tired of him calling me by my name but cannot tell me how he knew me. And that we never seen each other before except meeting face to face today. I hastily run to his face.

  “Unless you tell me what just happened back at the street corner and what was that thing, I’m not coming back here!” I demand.

  Aris is mumbling something to himself. Thinking he wants to wait, I’m about to turn to head back until he puts his hand on my left shoulder.

  “Wait!” He yells.

  “Tell me, what was that thing?” I question.

  “That thing back there was a Hellhound.” He states.

  “What?” I heard about them before, but why did that thing looked like a dog, yet it is a dog-like creature. “So you mean tell me that Doberman changed into a Hellhound?”

  “Actually, the hellhound used that Doberman disguise to mask itself into the world.” He explains.

  “Why?” I wonder.