chapter four - valentine♥️

FLASHBACK TO LAST VALENTINE'S DAY

Luke and Sophie had never been happier in their lives. They loved each other more than they knew was even possible, in fact, they fell more in love each and every day.

He loved the light in her eyes, and she loved the dark in his heart.

"Luke, I love us," Sophie said while looking up from the tv to gaze at her boyfriend who had already been paying far more attention to her then the cheesy Hallmark Valentine's Day movie that was on.

"Soph I love you," Luke said with one of his award-winning giggles.

"I love you too Luke, but I love us more, we're better together." Sophie had been sitting on that thought for a while, it really was true.

They lit up each other's world.

They were the cheesy gross couple that everyone hated but was secretly jealous of. The only thing they didn't do cheesy was valentine's day.

They loved each other a disgusting amount on a daily basis, so they skipped the gifts on valentine's day. They didn't feel a need for the balloons, teddy bears, or chocolate eclairs on February 14th. Although Sophie would never mind the cheesy valentine's day movies that played all day, they warmed her heart.

"Lu, we don't have to watch these movies if you don't like them?" Sophie asked after she had noticed Luke wasn't paying much attention to the movie.

"It doesn't matter just as long as I get all you tonight." Luke swiftly responded with a wink.

"Plus I'd rather watch you than any movie, let's just be honest here. is a much better sight."

Luke had grown into a sly and confident boy, but Sophie would never forget when he was just a scrawny little boy who wouldn't do anything without his mom's validation.

"Remember when you used to make your mom valentine's every year Lukey?" Sophie thoroughly enjoyed teasing him, and when that memory came to mind, she couldn't stop herself from bringing it up.

"Major turn off Soph, but yes I do. And I also remember them being kick ass." he had a small chuckle remembering those days. They weren't really kick ass they were more of Luke just being a straight up momma's boy.

"You know Hemmo; we're pretty classic together huh?"

Sophie's worst trait was that her mind always drifted so she'd always have random thoughts pop into her head, and she'd always say them. Luke would argue though that it was one of her best traits, he loved it.

"Like Egyptian gold baby," he responded.

"Hey that's good, I'm using that on twitter." Sophie quickly typed it into a Twitter post before putting her phone right back away.

Luke and Sophie cherished the time they could spend together more than anything, Luke was often on tour, and Sophie had to remain in L.A for work most of the time so the time he did get to be home they always avoided wasting it on pointless things such as their phones.

Sometimes he'd take her out, and other times they'd kill time and stay home.

No one could deny that they were truly in love, Calum would even say the love was so deep that their DNA was being messed with.

When Sophie and Luke were together they didn't need anything else in the world but each other.

They couldn't get enough; they'd have their cake and eat it too.

Love is a beautiful thing, and young love is even more beautiful

Love is a beautiful thing, and young love is even more beautiful. Luke and Sophie were each other first loves, and they were convinced they would be each other only loves. It was a dynamic story, one that was one for the storybooks.

That was until everything started going wrong, but this Valentine's Day was one they wouldn't change for the world, it was perfect.