Kitara: Up there. That's where I'm sensing the last remnants of that magic.

Lenneth: Then let's go check it out.

(As Lenneth says this Kitara creates a portal and warps to the cliff. While this happens, Lenneth's Crow Mark begins to tingle. So she decides to walk until the sensation ends. This leads her into an alley where Karasu is laid out on the ground.)

Lenneth: Karasu!

(As she picks him up, he begins to awake.)

Lenneth: What happened? Why are you here in this alley?

Karasu: (I do not know. When Dante was confronted by this new threat, that evil magic attempted to take hold of him. A chant that not even I could decipher. The magic that came along with the chant overwhelmed me. It's likely the reason for my collapse.)

Lenneth: Well I'm glad that you're okay. Losing you would've been a huge loss to our cause, but I digress. Let's meet up with Kitara and Marcy on the cliff.

(As Lenneth says this, she vanishes to Kitara and Marcy's location. Once there, she sees Kitara doing a spell lifting up the blood from the ground returning it back to its original liquid state. After further analyzing the blood, she comes to the conclusion that it is, in fact, Dante's blood.)

Lenneth: Is it his?

Kitara: Yes. And given the amount of blood, he loss a lot of it.

(After saying this, Kitara slams her fist into the ground.)

Kitara: Dammit! If I weren't here this wouldn't have happened. This is my fault.

Marcy: Don't say that Kitara. It isn't your fault.

Lenneth: Marcy is correct. You cannot fault yourself for this. If anyone is to blame it is me, but now isn't the time for this. Karasu, can you locate Dante?

Karasu: (I already did. He is currently at Mr. LaRouge's Manor.)

Lenneth: Then enough talk. Let's go check upon him.

Marcy: Uh guys...You need to see this.

(As Marcy says this, Lenneth and Kitara look on at the city and sees a portal open. The first person out is none other than King Mason, then followed by Queen Kate and an entire squadron of Royal Knights.)

Kitara: That's the King and Queen of the Lockheart Kingdom. How are they here?!? Lenneth we must do something!

Lenneth: We cannot.

Kitara: No! I'm going down there!

(As Kitara says this, Lenneth gets in her way.)

Lenneth: Stop! I forbid you to go. We cannot afford to battle both the King and Queen. Alone I can defeat them, but together it is near impossible. The only thing you will accomplish by going down there is getting yourself killed.

Marcy: What do you think they are going to do to him?

Lenneth: If Mason came alone then most likely he would've tried to kill him, but since his mother is here they will capture him and take him back to the Lockheart Kingdom.

Kitara: So what are we going to do?

Lenneth: For now we do nothing.

(As Lenneth says this, over in LaRouge's Manor, in one of the many rooms, Vanessa tends to an unconscious Dante. While she's doing this, she looks out of the window and sees King Mason and Queen Kate. Upon realizing that trying to escape is futile, she decides to go outside and approach them.)

Mason: We know that Dante is here. Do not try and distract us or you will face the same consequences as the murderer in there.

Kate: Please. You seem like a respectable young woman. Allow us to take him.

Vanessa: I'm no fool. I wouldn't dare deny you. He is in the room there. (She points towards it.)

(As Vanessa says this, Kate warps into the room Vanessa kept Dante. Once she sees him, she pulls back the cover and sees a large black mark on his shoulder that stretches down his chest and back. She also notices that he's breathing very heavily and is sweating profusely.)

Kate: What on earth has happened to you, Dante?

(As she says this, she touches his chest and begins to feel all such of magic flowing within.)

Kate: My god, Dante. Who could've done this to you?

(As she looks at her son in what could be the worst state he has ever been in, she can't help but to rub his forehead then kisses it as she sheds a tear. She then cast a spell creating a solid cube of magic surrounding him.

Kate: The potency of the magic corrupting you is unprecedented. I wouldn't have expected someone outside of the Land of Ataria to possess such magic. Or maybe it's from what happened in Nanbu? Perhaps it's time I finally return home and pay my family a visit.

(As she says this, she warps them both back out onto the street.)

Mason: You have him...Good. Now let's get back to the Kingdom. I have the perfect place for him.

Kate: I'm afraid I will be handling him once we return.

Mason: You can't be serious, Kate?

Kate: I still haven't forgotten what you did. And I don't think I will ever forgive you for it.

Mason: So what you're saying is, you don't trust me anymore?

Kate: No. What I'm saying is, I don't trust you in regards to Dante. Now then, let us be on our way.

(As Kate says this, they all exit through the portal.)