Special Chapter

Third Person’s POV

The party was pretty filled up, there’s a loud music, alcohol, people who are dancing, basically everything.

Everyone is enjoying themselves, except for Jungkook, who is now eyeing his boyfriend dangerously.

Jungkook loves party, really. Tonight however is a different story.

Jungkook rolled his tongue against the inside of his cheek before swallowing his drink, eyes not leaving his boyfriend and his friend Tae-fucking-min, who clearly enjoying Jimin’s attention on him.

Jungkook’s jaw clenches when Jimin starts giggling cutely then playfully slaps Taemin’s chest with his small hand, Jungkook’s anger risen up when Taemin placed his hand smoothly on his lover’s small waist and leaning closely, whispering something that made Jimin laugh again.

Jungkook walked closer to them because his anger had reached its peak and without a warning he grab his lover’s wrist, painfully, pulling him closer to him while shooting Taemin an deadly expression, who gulp audibly upon seeing Jeon’s expression.

And before Jimin could say anything Jungkook dragged him out of the party.

***

When they enter their shared apartment, Jungkook slams the door shut. He let go of Jimin’s wrist and he was about to walk away but then stops in his tracks when Jimin grabbed Jungkook’s hand, squeezing it lightly.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Jimin asked and Jungkook snorted, slowly turning his head to look at the younger.

“Really? You’re asking me that?” He spat and Jimin sighed heavily.

He’s jealous. Again.

“I get it, you’re jealous…” The younger says, brows knitted together, “But Taemin is just a friend,” Jungkook swat the younger’s hand, before facing him completely, expression hardened.

“Come on, we all know he likes you.” The older snaps, voice laced with irritation.

“But you know that I don’t like him that way and you need to understand that.” The younger murmurs, afraid to anger Jungkook more.

“You shouldn’t have flirted with him considering you have a boyfriend,” Jungkook pointed out which made the younger’s eyes widened, mouth parted slightly.

“I didn’t… When did I…” Jimin blurted out but stops himself because there’s no point of explaining himself. Jungkook clearly has no interest on hearing his explanation, too blinded by his anger.

The older walks away from him and slumped himself on their couch, he pulled out his phone, scrolling down on something, but the frown on his face didn’t fade at all.

Jimin sighed heavily and walk toward him, until he was standing infront of the older and settled himself in between the older’s spread legs. Jimin carefully bring his hands to cupped the older’s face before tilting it carefully but the latter refused to meet his eyes.

Jimin heart clenches, he don’t like upsetting his boyfriend. How he wish he could avoid it but unfortunately it isn’t possible because Jungkook is so possessive over him and he gets jealous over simple things, which is pretty cute but annoying at the same time.

“Baby, please look at me..” Jimin says biting his lower lip, he was nervous. Jealous Jungkook is hot but scary at the same time.

Jungkook slowly looked at him and when their eyes meet, Jimin smiled softly at him.