Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

Jungkook never in his life had ever seen a person so beautiful. The cute boy who slapped him was the perfect being he had ever laid eyes on. It was love at first sight— he fell for the boy instantly.

Now he had come to know three things about him. First, the cute boy name was Park Jimin. Second, he hated Jeon Jungkook. Third, he is head over heels for Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook is watching him for a week now and it's pisses him off to see Jimin following Taehyung around. Taehyung doesn't deserve Jimin's attention, he doesn't deserve Jimin at all. Jimin deserve better and it's him.

Jungkook was staring at Jimin with an expression totally unreadable. Jimin is sitting beside Taehyung and Jungkook felt the jealousy and anger swell in him. He rolled his tongue against the inside of his cheek. Jungkook has always been possessive and he wanted Jimin for himself.

Jimin and Taehyung aren't doing anything. Jimin is just trying to initiate a conversation with him and as always Taehyung ignores him.

Without even sparing a glance at Jimin, Taehyung stood up and left Jimin behind. Jimin closed his eyes and sighed and Jungkook didn't missed Jimin's hurt expression.

Jimin's expression changes when his friend Yoongi approaches him— he's smiling at him with his cute eye smile and Jungkook eyes softened as he saw Jimin's smile.

"Soon I'll make you mine. I will make you fall for me, Park Jimin."

"I'll see you at lunch, Jimin." Yoongi said, Jimin waves him a goodbye.

Jimin's mind wonders to Taehyung again. Taehyung is really something. There's a few moments he would show that he's concern, but a moment later he would say mean things to him.

Jimin take a deep breath, "You're weird but I like you so much." He mumbled to himself.

Jimin shook his head and began walking towards the locker room. He then remembered Jungkook and he looked around, but as expected Jungkook is nowhere to be found.

It's been a week since Jimin and Jungkook last talked and it's bothering Jimin. First, how come that Jeon guy know his name? Second, how dare him to say that he should stop pining over his Taehyung? That Jeon guy is really crazy. Third, Jungkook was avoiding him and it's very suspicious.

"Seriously did something happen to him? Something definitely feels weird." Jimin mentally slapped himself for thinking about him.

"Why am I thinking about him again?" Jimin questioned himself, Jimin shrugged and continue walking.

Jimin opened his locker and he found a note. Jimin was receiving a note recently and he is used to it by now. Jimin knew that it came from the same person because of his admirer's nice and neat hand writing.

"You look so beautiful when you smile."

Jimin mentally rolled his eyes and crumpled the note, "I know I'm perfect! No need to remind me every single day!" Jimin spat before throwing it in the nearest trash can.