Chapter 14

Third Person's POV

It was around 6:30 in the morning when Jimin woke up. Jimin can no longer feel Jungkook's warmth and with that he slowly opened his eyes.

Jimin woke up alone. He woke up with an empty bed again.

Last night before he drifted off to sleep Jungkook was beside him, the older was hugging him, saying that he love him, giving him a goodnight kissed on his forehead.

It's been 27th day since Jungkook had kidnapped him but the older hadn't stayed in Jimin's bed even just for a night. Everytime the older notices that he was already asleep, he always leave him and sleep on the couch instead.

Jimin sigh deeply.

Even though it wasn't the first time Jungkook left him. He can't help but feel disappointed. Jimin stretched his arm before climbing off the bed.

Jimin saw the older preparing their breakfast. Half naked, as usual and Jimin can't help but grinned.

What a good sight to start a day! He thought as he walked closer towards Jungkook. The disappointment that he felt before was now long forgotten as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's body.

Jimin feels like his feelings toward the older was just getting stronger every day. If you would asked him now if Jungkook's plan; Kidnapped Park Jimin still bother him the answer would be no.

For the past few weeks, Jimin doesn't think about Taehyung anymore. He doesn't even remember when was the last time Taehyung crosses his mind.

He was really glad that the older abducted him. Because of what he did, Jimin had learned to know the real Jeon Jungkook and now Jimin is obviously falling for him.

Jimin chuckles, who would thought that he fell inlove with the man he despised before.

Jimin sigh contently before pressing a light kissed on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook slowly faces him, cupping the younger's cheeks before pressing a gentle kiss on the corner of his lips.

Jungkook pulled away looking down meeting the younger's gaze.

"Good morning," Jungkook greets, smile playing on his lips. Jimin bit his lower lip. 'Jungkook's thin lips look so kissable.'

"Morning too," Jimin replied shortly looking at the older's lips. Jungkook smirk when he noticed that the younger wasn't looking at him in the eyes but his lips.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, snapping Jimin's thought. Jimin frowned cutely.

'I sleep well because you're beside me. But then I woke up without you again so I kind of feel disappointed. It's really frustrating how you always choose to sleep on the sofa instead sleeping with me.'

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked softly, eyes looking at him worriedly.

'Gosh, I really love his expressive eyes.' Jimin thought before his eyes lands on Jungkook's lips again. Suddenly Jimin places his hands on the latter's shoulder before he tiptoed and kisses Jungkook on his lips.

"What was that? Do you like me now?" Jungkook asked jokingly, eyes crinkling.

Not just like. I really like you, I really, really like you Jungkook, he wanted to answer because he doesn't want Jungkook to think that it was all one sided, but instead of saying it he just smiled at Jungkook, missing the disappointed look on the older's face.

* * *

They are in the living room. Jimin looked at his boyfriend? Jimin shook his head, Lover? Jimin shook his head again then Partner? Jimin shook his head again for the third time. Jimin pouts, he doesn't want to address Jungkook as his abductor not when he realizes he really like Jungkook more than he should.