Chapter 6

Third Person's POV

Just forget about him and be mine, My Jimin.

Jimin felt confused, eyebrows frowning slightly. What the hell? Does it mean his admirer stalking him or something? Why does he knew about his undying love for Kim Taehyung?

He felt a shiver runs down his spine, he hadn't really been scared until now. He immediately tear the note into pieces and threw it in the nearest trash can. Jimin startled when his phone vibrates, he took out his phone and he knew right away who it was when he read the message.

From: unknown number

Why did you tear my note for you? you hurt my feelings baby.

Jimin gulps, he looked around dazed and confused.

From: unknown number

aww, you're so cute looking around confused.

Jimin clenches his jaw, feeling irritated that his admirer/stalker is clearly playing with him right now.

To: unknown number

do u want to die? tell me wer and wen.

From: unknown number

You're so freakin' cute, throwing an empty threat.

Hmm, how bout this... I'll kill Kim Taehyung.

From: unknown number

Should I get rid of him?
So that we can be together?

Jimin's heart skipped a beat he couldn't help but to feel nervous. Jimin felt his knees shaking, he felt so scared right now.

From: unknown number

loosen up babe, i was just joking.

Jimin quickly turned off his phone.

***

"Jimin!" Yoongi's voice snaps the younger's thought, making Jimin jump and quickly turn his head to look at Yoongi.

"You're not listening to me!" Yoongi says annoyed.

"Oh," Jimin shook his head rapidly, he even slapped his cheek lightly.

"What are you thinking? What's on your mind— Oh can you please stop thinking about Taehyung for once?" Yoongi says voice irritated. Jimin shook his head and gaze at his bestfriend.

"Actually, I wasn't thing about him at all. I don't even know what I was thinking." Jimin admits, and Yoongi isn't  buying it. Jimin looks away and took out his phone, he turned on his phone and gladly there's no new text message from his creepy admirer. I'll change my number later, Jimin thinks.

"So I was saying we are going to attend a party later." Jimin glance at his bestfriend, looking at him uninterested then suddenly Jimin looked down pouting cutely.

"I really want to go but I can't, you know Joonie is my over protective brother. He told me once party is bad for me." Jimin reason out, he want Yoongi to think that he felt bad for not going and it was his brother's fault why he can't attend the party. Yoongi scoffed.