Chapter 12

Third Person's POV

It's been two weeks already since Jungkook abducted Jimin and after that night Jimin stop mentioning anything about wanting to go home.

Jungkook can't read Jimin's mind. He doesn't know what he was thinking. But he was glad that the younger had stop pushing him away and Jimin started paying him attention too.

"You're not listening," Hoseok groaned snapping Jungkook's thought, he frowned and gave
Hoseok a look.

"What?" Jungkook retorts, Hoseok roll his eyes before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I was asking you if you do remember Jimin? The cute little mochi that slapped you?" Jungkook raises his eyebrow. 'He called my Jimin, Cute little mochi? and why does Hoseok suddenly interested in Jimin?'

"What about him?" Jungkook said with an annoyed look.

"Jimin is missing." Hoseok says, tone sad. Jungkook frown deepened, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I mean not literally missing but Yoongi and Jimin's older brother Namjoon doesn't know where he is." Hoseok says and Jungkook's face hardened, he doesn't say anything about it. 'Calm down Jungkook, he
doesn't like Jimin.' Jungkook remind himself.

"I wonder where he is," Hoseok mumbled, Jungkook felt the jealousy swell in him. Jungkook rolled his tongue against the inside of his cheeks.

"Why do you care?" Jungkook snaps, Hoseok was taken aback and smiled nervously at Jungkook.

"Whoa, don't use that tone to me, it's fucking scary!"

"Answer me, Jung Hoseok!" Jungkook snaps.

"W-well, Jimin is Yoongi's bestfriend, of course it's normal to get worried about him. In fact, we've talked before a few times and I can say that he's a nice kid but a little sassy." Hoseok explains, Jungkook seemed to have calm down a bit and the latter suddenly wondering why Jungkook was acting strangely. He sounds so possessive too.

Hoseok cleared his throat before he continues. . .

"Yoongi is blaming Taehyung for Jimin's disappearance." He suddenly says, "Yoongi said before, Jimin likes Taehyung a lot, I wonder what Taehyung did." Hoseok sighed before sipping from his cup.

"Damnit, just shut up!" Hoseok choked.

"What?" He asked, eyes widening.

"Jimin is not your fucking business, Yoongi is!" At this Hoseok is silent.

"Y-Yah!" Jungkook roll his eyes.

"I'm done." Jungkook said before leaving Hoseok alone.

"Seriously what's wrong with him?!" Hoseok complains.

"Hi, Hoseok!" Yoongi greeted Hoseok, who sat beside him with a tray of food in his hands. Hoseok's expression immediately lighten up just by hearing Yoongi's voice.

He looked at Yoongi and smiled at him.

"Hello, Yoongi. I'm your hope, I'm your angel." Yoongi crack a smile and looked at Hoseok with a grin.

"You always say that." The latter complains. Then Hoseok simply shrugged, Yoongi just shook his head then he sips his drinks.

"Do you have any news from Jimin?" Yoongi shook his head. Hoseok hummed, looking down.

"I'm worried." Yoongi mumbled, shoulder slumped.

"What if. . ." He starts then paused for a moment.