Chapter 16

Third Person's POV

8:09 PM

Jimin huffed in annoyance. They are arguing again. He wants go outside!

He badly wants to go. But Jungkook won't let him.

Jimin just wants to go in the Park with Jungkook. He want to spend some time with Jungkook outside of this house. That's all. He won't ask for more!

But Jungkook is being difficult right now. As usual.

"I don't want to repeat myself. Go back to your room." Jungkook snaps.

"But hyung!" Jimin protest.

"Stop being stubborn right now!" Jungkook said, irritation laced in his voice.

"Hyung... If you really love me! You will let me go outside!" Jungkook fucking loves him so much but he can't let Jimin go outside. What if Jimin see him again? He can't let that happened. He can't afford losing him. It would break him completely.

"You can't control me every time!" Jimin shouted.

"I tried hyung... I really tried to understand you... but sometimes it's just too much to take in!" Jimin says voice irritated.

"What do you mean?"

"Sometimes it's suffocating me! It's making me sick! You make me sick!" Jimin's words shattered his heart. Jungkook was staring at him with hurt all over his face.

Jimin cover his mouth using his hands. He didn't mean it! He didn't mean what he said! He just said those hurtful words because he was angry.

Jimin reaches out for him but Jungkook step backward then he turns away from Jimin and he stormed off to the bathroom, leaving Jimin behind. Jimin quickly made his way to the bathroom following Jungkook.

Jungkook bent low over the sink and splashed some water on his face then he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He squeezed his eyes shut when Jimin's words echoed in his mind.

"Sometimes it's suffocating me! It's making me sick! You make me sick!"

I make him sick. Jimin is angry of me, he is disgusted of me.

He was taken aback when someone hug him from behind. Jimin pressed his forehead against Jungkook's back.

"I'm so sorry hyung. I didn't mean what I said." Jimin says softly, voice cracking.

"I really want to go out." Jimin said tightening his hold onto the older.

"If you're afraid that someone will take me away from you then don't you worry because I won't let them. I know you promised that you will let me go eventually and I believe you. I won't runaway, I won't call for help, I won't cause any scene." Jimin paused for a moment.

"I just want to spend some time with you outside of this house. I want to go to the park, I want to hold your hand while walking... and most importantly I want to watch the first snow with you." Jimin confessed, "I'm so sorry, hyung. I'm so sorry, I was being stupid. I didn't mean it.." He continued.

Jimin's tears started to soak Jungkook's shirt, the older faces him. He looked down at the younger. Jimin's head hung low.

Do you really like me Jimin? Are you really falling for me?

Jungkook placed his hands on the younger's waist, Jimin looks up and the younger had tears rolling down his cheeks. Jungkook kisses his tears away.