Chapter 10

Third Person's POV

Jungkook enter the room with the tray of food, he placed it down on the table. A sigh escaped from his lips when he noticed the untouched food that he preprared earlier for Jimin's lunch.

Jimin's back is facing him, he knew that latter isn't sleeping. He is just pretending to avoid him and to be very honest it really hurt him that the younger won't even acknowledged his presence.

He took the untouched food with him before leaving the younger.

When Jimin heard the door closed, Jimin sit up immediately. He looked at the food that was prepared by Jungkook he wants to eat so bad but he was being stubborn. 'I won't eat that trash he made.' he promised himself.

Jimin's heart break when he remembered his Namjoon hyung because he's the one who is always preparing his meal. Jimin's lips trembled, he pulled his knees towards his chest, burrying his face in his knees.

"I missed hyung. . ." He murmured silently. The door suddenly opened and Jimin flinced, he looked up immediately. He saw Jungkook standing in the doorway and he mentally rolled his eyes when Jungkook flashes him a faint smile.

'What does he want this time?' He asked himself, looking at the older with bored eyes. Jungkook ignored it and took a step forward before placing the clothes and the towel on the bed.

"If you need to take a bath here's your clothes and a towel." Jungkook said softly.

"I'm not gonna use them." Jimin retorts irritatedly and Jungkook shoots him a grin.

"That's great. I prefer seeing you without any clothes." Jungkook says and Jimin felt his face warming up to his entire face at the remark.

Jungkook throws something on the bed and Jimin quickly recognized that it was his phone, Jimin's expression turned to something of confusion.

Then he looked up. Jungkook was staring down at him with a fucking smile on his face.

"Call your brother, I know he's worried sick." Jungkook pointed out.

"And who's fault is that?" Jimin hisses out and Jungkook just grinned.

"Just do it." He replied shortly.

"Why should I?" Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest and he gave Jimin a tight smile.

"You know," Jungkook trailed off, "I can always hurt Namjoon." He threatened and Jimin felt a shiver runs down his spine. The younger gulped, reaching for his phone and he immediately dialled Namjoon's number.

["Park Jimin,"] Namjoon says in a strict tone and Jimin felt his heart drop, he misses his hyung, he wants to go home.

["Where the hell are you? I called you countless time last night, I'm so worried you know?!"] Jimin bit his lower lip.

["Yoongi told me something happened that upset you so much baby. Whatever it is, please go home now sweetie."] There was a long silence. . .

"I can't. . ." He mumbled.

["Why? Just tell me where you are then I will going to pick you up."]

"No!" Jimin said firmly. He can't let Jungkook hurt his brother.

["What?"]

"I don't wanna go home. . ." He glance over Jungkook and their eyes met.

"T-Taehyung broke my heart and it was so hard for me hyung, I need time to think, please undestand me." Jimin noticed Jungkook didn't looked happy but he tried not to think of it. He tore his gaze away from Jungkook and continued talking.