Chapter 9

Third Person's POV

Jimin wakes up with a dry mouth and pounding headache. He rubbed his eyes and yawned a little, he pushed himself in a sitting position and looks around.

"Shit!" He cursed upon realizing that this isn't his room he panicked a little and he quickly slips out under the blanket and when he noticed he was only wearing a pair of boxers Jimin freezes.

"What happened last night?" He mumbled under his breath and let himself fall back on the mattress. Jimin stayed there, shock, trying to recall what exactly happened last night.

Flashback. . .

"Let's talk about Jungkook."

"Jungkook?"

"You mean the great Jeon Jungkook that everyone can't stop talking about? The annoying Jungkook that pisses me off everyday?"

"Jungkook is so cocky! I really hate him so much and whenever Jungkook smiles? All I could think is to wiped off his bunny smile! I want to rip off his face!"

"Jungkook is intimidating, whenever I'm around him, I just can't help but to feel nervous."

"It's like when I'm with him I couldn't help but to think he has always bad intention in mind. That's why I keep on running away from him."

"How I wish he's the one I've been pining with, I mean he always gives me an extra attention. He always there to annoy me, to ruin my day but atleast he has time for me, right?"

"Why are you looking at me like that? You remind me of Jungkook stop it."

"I'm Jungkook, you're just drunk."

"Oh no!" Jimin shrieked, "I'm such an idiot!" Jimin groaned and roll over the bed hiding his face on the pillows. Jungkook now thinks he's stupid.

Jimin freezes, eyes widened, mouth parted—looking absolutely stupid when he recalled another scenario from last night.

—continuation;

Jungkook settles Jimin on his bed gently not wanting to wake up the latter, Jungkook sat down on the edge of the bed. He reach out his hand carefully and he started to run his fingers through the strands of Jimin's fluffly hair.

Jungkook's eyes landed on Jimin's plump lips that was parted lightly. Jimin's lips looked so kissable, kissable than usual. But Jungkook wouldn't do anything, for now.

With a last glance he slowly pushed himself up but stopped himself when Jimin whine softly, the latter slowly open his eyes—he glance at Jungkook with half lidded eyes and makes a grabby hands at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled softly and help the latter to sit up then Jungkook cupped the latter's cheeks and caresses it softly.

"What's wrong?" He asked half-whispered. Jimin pouted cutely and Jungkook chuckles.

"Hey, what is it?" Jungkook asked voice gentle as possible. Jimin hung his head low, he was hesitating to say it—he bit his lower lip and then he sighed. Jungkook tilt Jimin's face up, his eyes land on Jimin's lower lip.

"Tell me," Jungkook says brushing Jimin's lower lip using his thumb. Jimin's small hands grabbed Jungkook's shirt pulling him closer and hides his face on the latter's broad chest.

"I. . . I don't sleep with pants on." He murmur against Jungkook's chest, blushing hard.

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but he closed it again—amusement tracing on his face.