Chapter 15

Third Person's POV

"I. . . I think your snake friend, I mean your friend is waiting." Jimin says calmly, Jungkook groaned before he pulled away and Jimin sighed in relief before facing Jungkook.

Jimin gasp in surprise when Jungkook suddenly pulled him closer chest touching together before cupping Jimin's cheeks leaning down to captures the younger's lips, kissing him deeply.

Afterwards... Jimin felt himself pushed against the wall, the older is kissing him hungrily. Jimin wrapped his hands around the latter's neck pulling him closer. Jungkook began sucking on Jimin's lower lip as his hands made their way inside his shirt and he shamelessly roam his hands all over the younger's body.

Jungkook bit Jimin's lower lip making the younger gasp and slipping his tongue inside his mouth. Jimin let out a soft moan as the latter explored his mouth. Then suddenly Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's chest, pushing him lightly.

"H-hyung stop, your friend..." He says as he pulled away but Jungkook didn't stop. He leaned down and kisses Jimin's jaw, his other hand tilt Jimin's chin to give him more access.

"Your friend... is waiting," Jimin says biting his lower lip, Jungkook traces his lips down to the younger's neck before sucking another hickey on his pale skin again.

"Hyung..." Jimin called out, hand began stroking Jungkook's hair.

"W-what are you doing here anyway?" Jimin asked, eyes shut tightly. Jimin doesn't want Jungkook to stop to be honest, Jimin likes it. No, he loves it! He love the way Jungkook kisses his lips, his neck, he love how Jungkook kept on touching him now.

"I was going to make her a coffee or something but seeing you there standing wearing my fucking shirt, change my mind. You looks so hot. You're tempting me to take you, I want to take you so bad." Jungkook murmured against the younger's neck before he nibbled again and Jimin suddenly felt his cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"Ugh! You can't just say that out loud!" Jimin complains before pushing Jungkook away. Jungkook groaned, he pulled Jimin again before kissing Jimin's lips roughly this time.

* * *

Her laugh echoes as she throw herself at Jungkook, Jungkook is slightly pushing her away but the girl is too high to notice that Jungkook was literally shoving her away from him. She looks like she was drunk but the truth is she only drink coffee earlier.

Jimin roll his eyes. The girl is obviously flirting with his. . .Boyfriend? Lover? Partner?

'I'll just go with boyfriend, lover and partner. . . I'm his and he's mine anyway.'

When Jungkook excused himself again, Jimin smirked and walked towards the living room with the tray on his hands. 'I made her a juice. Not for her to drink but for something else.'

Jimin smiled creepily as he placed the tray on the table.

"Hi, bitch." The girl's eyes went wide in surprise. She narrows her brows.

"Bitch? What?!" She exclaims.

"Don't act cute infront of my Jungkookie." Jimin snaps, eyes dark.

"Who are you?" She asked curiously, looking at Jimin from head to toe.

"Also, don't stay close to him. There's a thing called Personal Space." He said in a matter of fact.

"Whoa easy there," She paused for a moment, "What's your problem? Jungkook is my friend, we are just working together for our project." Jimin roll his eyes.