Chapter 17

Third Person's POV

Jimin jolted awake, his head was pounding, slowly he pushed himself up.

A sigh escaped from his when he noticed that he woke up with an empty bed again.

"Good morning sleepy head." Jimin frowned when he heard his hyung's voice. He looked up and saw his hyung, holding a tray of food like what he always does.

'This is only my imagination right? I just miss him so bad.' He thought as he eyed his imaginary Namjoon hyung. 'Yeah right, I'm just seeing things.'

"You are not real. I am just seeing things. You are not my Namjoon hyung, I mean you are... but you are just my imagination. Yeah, imagination." Jimin says as he point his index finger at Namjoon. His hyung's expression turned into confusion.

"Jimin ah, are you still drunk?" Jimin's eyes went wide and screamed.

"I think I'm not sane anymore! I think I'm crazy!" Jimin said, he then got a pillow before throwing it in his hyung's face.

"What the hell, Jimin?" His hyung grumbled. Oh my gosh. I think he is real.

"Why are you here? You are not supposed to be here!" Jimin asked and Namjoon frown deepened. Jimin looked around and realization hit him. He was in his own room.

But how? How come he is in his own room?

Namjoon placed the tray on the table before eyeing his younger brother suspiciously.

Where is Jungkook?

Was it all just a dream? Jungkook Kidnapping him? Staying over Jungkook for over a month?! No it can't be. It was all true.

In fact they kissed last night. They kissed several times!

But last night, he was acting strangely...he thought.

"Can I kiss you for one last time?"

"Just sleep tight baby, everything will going to be alright."

"I love you, Jimin."

I knew something was up! I fucking knew it!

'But What the hell happened?'

'Why did he bring me back? It's because of what I said? Is it because I always makes him mad? Is it because he felt that I don't feel the same way? Fuck, I don't know why...'

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked him instantly.

"Who is Jungkook?" Namjoon asked him.

"Jungkook is my..."Jimin trailed off.

"Oh! Your friend! He brought you here last night." Namjoon says smiling showing off his left dimple.

"You were unconscious that night! I thought something happened to you but it turns out you're just drunk! I don't know if he's Jungkook though, but he is good looking, he has big doe eyes, pointed nose, sharp jaw line, taller and bigger than you..."Namjoon says, grinning at Jimin.

"It's my Jungkookie-hyung! You need to tell me where he is?!"Jimin hurriedly asked his brother.

"I don't know? Why are you asking me? I'm not his friend, we are not close!"

A long pause.

"Wait a second, why are you looking out for him when in fact I'm just right in front of you! You don't need anyone but me. Didn't you miss me?" Namjoon rants, feeling slightly hurt.