Epilogue:

Third Person's POV

A loud scream escaped from Jimin's lips that almost busted everyone's eardrum.

"Beat 'em all my bunny baby! Make me proud!" The younger says as he smile triumphantly.

Jimin screamed louder when Jungkook's team scored again.

"You're doing great, baby!"

"Proud boyfriend here!" With this Jungkook turned his head around toward his boyfriend's direction and flashes a smile.

It's been a month already since the two started dating each other.

"Shit! I saw it! Taehyung tried to trip my baby!" Jimin mutters and there's a hint of accusation in his voice. Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Taehyung didn't." The older snaps and Jimin groaned.

"Yes he did! Taehyung is clearly playing dirty!" The younger accuses as he pushed himself up and shouted...

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Hurt my baby or else I'm gonna murder you!" He threatened, brows knitted together, nose scrunched up.

"Damnit! You're so loud I can't focus watching the game!" The guy complains, glaring at the younger one but Jimin ignored it, he resume cheering his boyfriend.

"Can you shut the fuck up?!" Jimin raised his brow a little, before giving a guy a death glare.

"I'm just cheering my boyfriend you idiot, it's not my problem that you can't focus watching the game." Jimin retorts in a matter of fact, he rolled his eyes and glances back at his boyfriend.

"Idiot?" The guy mumbled in disbelief. The guy pushed himself up, he was about to pull Jimin's colar when Yoongi settle himself in between them.

"The fuck are you doing?" Yoongi snarls, eyes darkened.

"If you want to live, step back." The guy threatened and Yoongi boiled with rage at the guy remarks so he punched him hard in his jaw, that causes the guy to fall.

Jimin screamed in horror.

"Oh my gosh! Shit!" Yoongi snorted.

"Jimin, don't overreact, I'm fine." He says as he glance at the younger. Yoongi just rolled his eyes when the younger's attention is not on him.

"It's not you, Yoongi! It's Jungkook!" He exclaims.

After Taehyung had punched him, Jungkook lunged forward giving Taehyung a hard punch in his jaw. Taehyung tried to punch him too but Jungkook was able to block his punch.

Nevertheless, it's still makes Jimin worried.

After a few moments...

Jimin rushed over, brows knitted together, fist clenched.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" He shouted angrily, glaring at the older. Taehyung crack a smile, Jimin looks so cute right now.

"He started it," Taehyung pointed out.

"No! He didn't!" Jimin spat.

"He did." Taehyung simply snorts.

"Yes, you did. You better get out of my sight before I could hurt you." Taehyung didn't hold back his laugh at the younger's remarks and Jimin pouts.

Jungkook clenched his jaw, a slight jealousy swell in him. He wrapped his arm around the younger's waist tightly while he rest his chin on his shoulder. Taehyung just roll his eyes.