Chapter 13

Third Person's POV

Bar. 8:09 PM

Jungkook sat down on his usual spot, pouring a drink into the glass before taking a shot.

He should be grateful. He should be happy that Jimin is with him now.

But he can't. . .

He can't erase the fact that he just forced the younger to be with him and he can't help but to question Jimin's sudden change of behavior toward him, ever since Jimin agreed, he became more affectionate and he's getting clingier each day. Jungkook likes it. He loves it actually.

But the thing is,

What if Jimin is just doing those things so that Jungkook would let him go?

What if it's just all Jimin's plan?

Or is it because of pity? Because he's forcing himself to him? Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut tightly before taking another shot again.

"You're drinking again," Seokjin pointed out and Jungkook ignored him. Seokjin is Jungkook's friend. He is working here as a bartender.

"Is it because of him?" Seokjin chuckle while giving Jungkook a look, "Who else? Of course, it's because of him. Again." He continues.

"You know," Seokjin starts, "I had a blind date last week," Jungkook look up at him.

"Should I congratulate you?" He said simply, uninterested.

"..with Park Namjoon." With this, Jungkook fell silent.

"He can't stop talking about his younger brother. Then I realized he was actually talking about the boy you abducted. Park Jimin." Seokjin says tone sad, Jungkook looks down and pours another drink in his glass.

"He misses him, Jungkook." Jungkook clenches his jaw and took another shot.

"What are you trying to say?" He asked annoyed.

"Let him go." Jungkook looked at Seokjin, eyes darkened.

"No," He sternly said.

"Jimin has a family too, Jungkook! You're keeping him away from his love ones!" Jungkook rolled his tongue against the inside of his cheek, a clearly sign that he was pissed off.

"You're not just hurting Jimin, you're hurting his family too." Seokjin points out.

"I'm not hurting anyone." Jungkook mumbled, expression now totally unreadable.

"Yes you are, especially Jimin." Jungkook frowned.

There's no way I'm hurting Jimin. He's happy with me, unless he was faking it.

"He's happy with me." Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

"Are you sure that he's really happy? Don't fool yourself Jungkook! Jimin can't be truly happy with you because you kept him away from his family, his friends and Taehyung!" Jungkook felt his heart clenches.

"It's a big mess Jungkook, you forced him to live with you. So don't expect him to fall for you." Seokjin is aware that he's hurting Jungkook's feelings but he had to do it. He needs to put some senses inside Jungkook's head.

"He is slowly falling for me, he likes me." Jungkook grit out.

"Does he really like you? You know Jungkook you can't be so sure about that unless Jimin said those words to you." Jungkook fell silent again.