Chapter 27 ~ The Death Arena

Leo POV

What's up guys it's your boy, Hot McSizzle! A lot has happened ever since we got here. Those Greeks turned out to be a tad bit psycho.

By a tad bit, I mean the type where a psycho friend will destroy your favorite full sized pillow of a beautiful woman that may or may not be from a anime, because she's thinks it's "unhealthy" for a break in a relationship.

Damn Pipes was psycho at that time.

Apparently the cause of my old home New York City is like this cold scary place is because once at the brink of war, when the Romans and the Greeks broke under pressure they split up no desire to fight the enemy any longer. They basically just rolled over and died, and I don't blame them. This is coming from a person who lived more longer then your great great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents' grandparents by another nine thousand years.

War is a bit of a downer.

But apparently there are two people that caused all of this to the planet of my home earth. It was dark, cold, and we were all alone.

The whole weather of this world was even bizarre. When it turned to day it was like this, I don't know how to explain it.

Blood red sky?

At night is where we arrived it would be as if we could have only have the light of our weapons to see our way through the place.

"Pstttt!"

"What?" I asked my fellow prisoner in a cage beside me. His clueless green eyes looked at me trying to pry an answer from our situation.

"Where did they take my dad? Liam? and Delta?" Nick whispered looking around the room, panic in his eyes.

"I don't know man but these cages we are in and the room reminds me of the first Saw." I stated as I reached for the bar and rattled it. Nick jumped scared out of his mind, looking back and forth.

"Shhhhh! You might get someone's attention."

"Maybe I want someone's attention..." I said slowly as I looked at him, he had a pout that Calypso's when she's frustrated, is so much cuter. Gods I love that woman. I mean we are taking a break from each other because I want to fight a war with some space dudes, she wants to just except fate, and just be together, I said no, she said whatever.

But hey, I love her and every single kid we shared.

But gods help me with the woman.

"Leo!"

"What kid?" I asked looked at him, I'll be honest that I was a bit annoyed. I mean you would be too! If a spitting image of your old best friend that came back from the dead was bothering you when you were drooling over the girl that you loved made you so frustrated!

What? It's a delicate issue!

"I don't have a good feeling about this.." He blurted I looked at him with my eyes stared at him with confusion.

Ring!

"Ahh!" Nick jumped in his cage and pushed back into a corner. I felt a little startled myself, the sudden noise was like a school fire alarm. But it only rang three seconds before these guys wearing masks came up to my cage and disengaged the locks.

"Leo!"

"Kid listen! Whatever they do just survive! Don't think if you die it's a way not to go to my birthday party!" I yelled over his frantic screaming and the noisy disengaging of my cages' locks.

If your wondering why I am completely calm in this situation, it's because well Leonardo the Best commander of the Argo II is not so easily to scare.

The guard on the left entered my cage and slapped his hands on my shoulder blades and gripped a hand full of my white tee shirt.

"Hey! Watch the suspenders!"

Was the only thing I could say before they injected me with a drug that was so hardcore that I lost all control of my body. I couldn't talk, I couldn't move.

I was a shell.

_______________

I was dumped in a small bathroom that was torn to shreds it looked like it was a restroom back in its golden age. Before I got dropped I was told that I had to fight for my life or Nick and I was going to die. A Gladiator fight.

"Gods this place seen much better days." I said to myself as I observed the room. I looked around and saw a whole row of weapons.

I walked towards the weapon racks to examine them.

It was all bloody, not sharp and rusty. I had flashbacks when I was first captured and I had to try and escape this Viking prison. I noticed that there was a battle axe that was all bent, and really really rusty. The wooden handle and entire neck of the wood was cracked and burnt. Guaranteed if someone whacked it with one good blow it would snap in half.

But it seemed like it was the most sharp out of all the weapons.

I reached for it and grasped my fingers around the two handed weapon that was really really heavy.

As I held the weapon in my hands I just noticed I had my belt.

"Gods they made a mistake." I muttered under my breath. I dropped to the ground and pulled out scrap metal out of my belt and some duct tape.

I quickly added the sharp scrap metal onto the blade with duct tape to possibly make the weapon a bit more sharper, I reached in my belt and tried to summon screws and a new stick but what I pulled out of the pocket was only gum wrappers and tiny screws.

"What in Hades?"

When the bell started to ring again, I quickly put the roll of duct tape in my pocket and stood up with the sharper axe in my hands.

"Gods this weapon is going to break quickly. Please on Zeus' Socks please don't break too quickly." I prayed as I got ready to exit the bathroom and enter the arena.

Gladiator style.