Chapter 21 ~ Tricking the Trickster.

Frank POV

I was forced to get down and take cover behind a broken Chariot. I ducked and I cursed under my breath realizing that we are indeed under attack.

I raised my head just a little bit and shouted a curse in Latin as a loud crash from behind cover shot at me.

"When do monsters use bullets?!" I screamed at no one in particular. I looked around and felt mortified. Bodies apon bodies was on the ground motionless. I heard a whisper and I looked to my right and saw that Jason was motioning me to get inside a duck out.

"Frankie! Come on!" Jason screamed from the ground. I nodded and I set my feet and body like I was on a track set. I closed my eyes and I counted.

1....
2....

I shook my head. I needed to get out of here alive. I looked at the chariot and A thought formed in my head.

I crouched behind the chariot and I pushed it as hard as I could and leapt for Jason.

I fell on top of Jason and I fell on the ground. Jason smacked my face as I started to pant. I looked at him confused. I pushed him off me and I stood on my foot. As I stood I looked around my scenery.

Jason looked like he was through every War there was. His face was covered in dried mud, His eyes sunken like he has seen some things, he had a scar running across his eyebrow to the bridge of his nose.

"What the hell is going on?"

"We're under attack and Not by monsters either." Jason told me. We then walked through the maze underground him filling me in. He then handed me a assault rifle.

"There is your rifle, ammunition, whatever you need it's in here. Whatever you do, do not get hit. We got dead seniors because they got a graze. It isn't pretty what happens in a matter of day after getting hit." He told me he turned around ready to head to the surface but I grabbed his arm.

"Wait what the hell is going on? How long as it been like this? When did we started fighting with guns? And when did we get duck outs? When did we started living like 21st century military? Or the 20th?" I asked him. He looked helpless in his eyes.

"Frankie....."

"And Why in the Hades are you calling me Frankie? Unless....." I looked down at the rifle and smashed the butt of the rifle in his face.

He fell over and he spat at the ground. Suddenly everything faltered, and we were in a snow cover forest. I looked all around me and I saw a man with white hair with his eyes like a pool.

"Why hello, I have been looking for my two sons....Jimmy, And Steven. Have you seen them?" He asked he wore a white suit and I put pieces together and I chuckled.

"What are you? A white fox?" I asked him. He shrugged with a smile.

"The first shapeshifter too, comes in with some perks. Before me all what the Kitsunes where was just some foxes that had power over elements."

I burst into laughter. He looked at me in confusion and suspicion.

"What?"

"You see in order to get your sons help I needed to get two things. And with your ambition it helped me months. You could've hid away and made it harder. But I needed to do only 3 things." I started. His smirk left his face as he looked at me with thought.

"Do you know who I am? They call me the Destroyer for killing every single Kitsune in existence. My sons and myself is the only three in the face of the world. You cannot defeat me."

"That's when your wrong. I know your weakness and where you put it...."

"It was pretty sloppy." A voice finished for me. The Destroyer turned around to see his sons holding a box. Each sibling held 5 blades that was white with golden engravings.

"I mean really father? Put all 10, 100 centuries in one blade inside the same box, at the bottom of the tree you turned human the first time? Come on!" Jimmy asked. The Destroyer pulled out his Katana his white handle, with gold engraving in glory.

"The blade of Kaleb." Steven looked at it in shock. Jimmy pulled out his Katana and Steven took out a dagger that looked like Echos but neither of their weapons looked fancy.

"Who's Kaleb?"

"The most heroic Kitsune to ever lived. He was the first that went up against humans, in order for us to run away safely. He defeated an entire village until a Skilled Samurai, fought Kaleb until it was 2 in the morning. He then cut off all the tails of the Kaleb, before decapitating the most Heroic fox to ever life. That blade absorbed it's power and..."

"Yeah, Yeah. "Frankie" get out of here. We'll take care of Father. We will help you take down this guy who thinks he could kill every mystical creature in existance.  We will come to your camp as soon as we have slain Father." Jimmy told me in a growl.

"It's uh Order...Whatever, Alright see any one of you guys soon. Make sure you give back that weapon. I'm trusting you with it Steven. Have fun you two I'm hoping two Kitsunes will be able to change the battleground a bit." I told him before I pressed the same button hoping that I will go home again.