Chapter 12 ~ Sorry Mrs. Jackson.

Annabeth POV

After Delta snapping his fingers like an Idiot we finally went through a portal that was just like the one he ran through. We fell onto cold cement on the ground in a alley behind a dumpster.

Don't tell Percy but we were on the ground and I was sitting on Delta.

"Mind letting my throat go?" Delta asked struggling to breath. I let go of my grip and got up. He hugged his left elbow before slowly rocking back and forth.

Then all of a sudden he started to shake.

Like fast.

As if it was looking at sonic the hedgehog's legs when he runs, his body was just a blur then he sat up and his arms was out spread turning into a blur again. he stared at his arms in amusement.

"Ooh! Yeah! I'm back baby!"

"Shh! Let Olympus know we're from the future why don't you?"

"Oh sorry missy pissy, I got my speed back! And If I have my speed...then that must mean... I can vapor travel to my ship!" He said in excitement.

"Delta, like seriously shut up. Like, no one cares. Now use your speed or whatever to get us to Sally's apartment."

"Yeah, yeah." He said before getting up from a bag of trash. He grabbed my forearm and my neck. All of a sudden It felt as if I twirled in circles in the same place for a hour.

Then I leaned my knees before gaging.

"I think I'm going to be sick."

"Shh Pissy!" Delta screamed in a whispered. After what felt forever I noticed we were inside the apartment. I just noticed there was blood everywhere. Delta took a plastic baggy from the kitchen and a fork.

He scooped up the blood from the wall and plopped it inside the bag. He looked around.

"What are you doing?"

"I've....Seen this before. It isn't human blood-" He said before a guy came up right behind us with a wooden stick, but Delta ducked and pushed the guy against the wall.

"Who are you?" Delta asked coldly. I instantly felt anger in my gut and a lump in my throat. This guy tried to attack us and he held a stick.

"Sir, I don't want to hurt you. But you have to let go, I'll explain everything."
He stated. Delta chuckled.

"Yeah, no. I think we're comfortable."

"Sir, I'm warning you-"

"Yeah okay. Give me a reason not to have you killed? Where is Sally Jackson!" He yelled as he gripped a fist full of hair and smacked his head against the wall.

The man grunted, all of a sudden Ice started to race up Delta's arm. He let go of the other guy after seeing his arm was in a thick Icicle.

I took my dagger from my hip and I got into a defensive stance.

"Lady woah!" He said as he set his hands in front of himself.

"You took everything from me! I was going to get married! I was going to start a family!" I screamed at him my cheeks wet with tears. I growled in anger. I walked forward and he walked away from me with his hands out in front of himself.

"This is a whole misunderstanding! Seriously Lady chill out!....hehe." he said after smiling at his sick pun.

"Lady, look I just woke up here. I have no idea where I am. All I remember was that I was watching tv in a place called Camp Demi-God, where parents or our grandparents are divine entities. I know it sounds crazy but it's the honest truth!" He told quickly. My tension loosened a bit.

"Wait what? What's your name?"

"Liam Queen."

"Great I lost my boyfriend to a guy named Queen!" I screamed after lunging at him. He squealed before dodged my attack.

I growled and we walked in circles.

"Hey! It's also a masculine name! And why can't." He started to blurt before he looked as if he got slapped in the face. He looked at Delta and then he turned to look at me.

"Annabeth Jackson?"

"What? It's Chase." I growled. The guy eyes went wide and he started to jump up and down.

"Oh my god! Keith! Thank you!" He stated. I let my guard down a little bit, but my blade was gripped tightly in my hand.

"Who's Keith?" Delta asked him. The man looked at him confused.

"Who are you?"

All of a sudden his arm started to smoke and the ice melted off his arm. His body was radiating this orange flame and his body started to grow orange. The teen stumbled and gripped his staff tightly in his hands.

"Jackson! Cover your eyes!" He yelled before he thrust his staff and a streak of icy blue ice struck Delta what he seemed to be able to dodge with his super Sonic speed.

"We gotta go!" He yelled before he gripped my wrist. Unfortunately for him I grabbed his wrist and did my signature judo flip, causing the impact to knock the breath out of him.

"A Jackson caring about hurting a monster? What universe am I from?"

"A universe were That guy? Saved Percy Jackson from the Wrath of the gods." I growled. He froze and looked at me.

"A monster saved The Percy Jackson?" He asked I picked him up and slammed him against the door frame.

"What are you talking about? Delta is the son of Chaos, I'm not a Jackson and last time I checked what your doing is pretty dark. Shooting ice out of a stick? What are you the decedent of a ice troll?"

"No, I am the son of a Brazilian daughter of the sea, and a son of Greek Goddess Khione." He told me I made a sour face before letting him go.

"A Brazilian god of the sea is just a myth, and Khione is died."

"No, they are very much alive and kicking. They showed up to the United Council every solstice." He stated. He looked around and a wave of realization.

"I'm not from year 12,016 am I?"

"No, 2016....Maybe you should come with us." Delta stated as he walked towards this Liam guy and gripping his wrists in a pair of wind handcuffs.

"One of the Finding Fathers or whatever will judge you." I told him. All of a sudden I felt a gust of wind kick me making Delta and I went flying.

My back and head hit a cabinet. My vision started to get blurry. Leaving both Liam and a man walking down the hallway.