Chapter 15 ~ Skiing Is Canceled

Percy POV

So after at least 4 celebrations ended I was finally sitting on the ground watching laughter and giggles in the distance.

My family.

Then something horrible happened. A sound of cloths flapping in the wind was filled my ears behind me.

I jumped on my feet my sword already in my hand.

I saw a man with blue eyes his hands out in front of him he wore a winter overall, with a winter fur jacket over, and ski goggles on his head. He was dressed to go on a trip to ski

"I did not miss out on my trip from Canada to have you embarrass yourself."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Kalib, you know your devilishly handsome teacher" he said crossing his arms. Like he was about to get introduced in a nice cameo

I gripped the handle of my sword tightly as I clenched my jaw.

"Sometimes you can be well....annoying."

"Same with you Greeks, and Romans." He said before he snapped his fingers. Two chopped logs was settled in front of a fire opposite of each other. He sat down in won and looked at the logs in the middle of the seats with his thumb. He inhaled before blowing lightly into his thumb lighting the logs on fire.

"Yo listen here, I'm going to tell you, your mission. So do not interrupt me or I'll turn to fish." He threatened me before pausing daring me to speak.

"So. I got a spell with a few ingredients that your friends and yourself has to get for the spell to work. So you can get there without the excruciating pain of the void's Astrosphere where it will kill every mortal that falls, and weak immortals. But if I had it my way I would have you and my brother's champion to go the traditional way, going to Tartarus, and jumping down there just to see how much regeneration we gift you and test your limits. But your still pretty weak and we don't have that much time."

"So, you get the ingredients, you drown in it, and ummm....oh yeah, I'm telling you, you cannot never ever get the Book of Chaos in Chaos' hands. You do that, all Religions are forced to fight and kill each other. Roman Gods go after Greeks, Greeks after Persians, Persians after Egyptians, Egyptians after the Greeks. Then the Demi-Gods are forced to slaughter alliances and spill blood of other Races. Causing the Apocalypse." He explained. I felt strange trying to digest everything. But then I started to feel sick and weak. I leaned on my arms and slowly dipped towards the flames. He then waved his hand making the odd feeling go away.

"What was that?" I asked with his hands in front of the fire trying to get warm.

"Chaos had his magic over you. He had control over your head where if you disobeyed him he'll gain control of your mind then your body."

"Anyways for the ingredients you're going to need to bath in the blood of both the first Dragon, the first and last people with the souls of dragons blood from the medieval times. After that you do the other parts of the process in entering the Void and save the other champion. I'll come right back when he's awake. Do not worry If you are in desperate need I'll freeze time to get your bearings so you won't die. I'll see you later I'm hella cold, and after 10 minutes I'll answer your questions."
________________

Percy POV

My friends and I stood at the hill of Camp Demi-god, This is probably the only civilized thing I've seen after awhile of learning of Chaos' true nature.

We need to bath in the blood of 6 rarest creatures. The First Dragon that the Last DragonBorn killed, First and Last DragonBorns, Greek demon, A Kraken, A Kappa, and a Nian.

I was on the Kraken duty with Liam the new kid. You see the Kraken is a Scandinavian Beast that is the rarest of beasts. Annabeth and Nick found out that the Kraken is indeed immortal and a girl found a enchanted sword to be able to kill it.

We're basically going back in time and filling up buckets of blood. This might actually be the most disgusting thing I have ever have to do. And I had to cut a giant worm's stomach open.

"What must we do Percy?" I tapped my chin thinking what Jason and Hazel could do.

"You two can go after the medieval dragons and dragon slayers

"We got it." They cleared up on me. Kalib was making a sour face. I looked at my friends, Nick and Annabeth were going after the Kappa. Jason and Hazel were going to deal with the Dragons. Frank, Hazel were going to deal with the Greek Demon. Delta and Leo were going to go after the Nian. The beast was like the Greek lion that had the skin tough as the Earth. But it had the body of a bull and head of the Lion. Unfortunately it was never killed before so they had to figure a way to get it.

We still haven't told Delta what my mentor told me. Thankfully Chaos was on his planet rebuilding still.

"Good luck guys!" I called out to them before running through a portal my mentor helped me make. My mentor and Delta's mentor helped us opened all of our portals.

Liam and I fell face first on the floor. The hard wood cracked underneath me as I placed my palms on the wood.

After I pushed myself on my feet Liam was on his butt rubbing his head. While muttering. His black sweatshirt, white joggers, really made him stand out. His wood staff was on his back.

"Dude you look like Jack Frost."

"Dude I time traveled and went by the name Jack Frost when I was stuck back then." But then he looked at me. He started to burst into laughter!

"You look like a Ancient Viking!" he laughed.

I looked down and what was before my eyes made me freeze as if Liam turned me into a ice cube. All I had was a axe in my right hand and a shield.

I would rather look like Jack Frost now...