chapter 33

Silence.

"What the fuck?"

Silence.

"What.the.actual.fuck?"

Hoseok put Jimin behind his back to protect him if Yoongi would become angry. Yoongi's expression was a mix of pain,sadness and anger.

He took a step ins the room, making sure to close the door behind him and grabbed Jimin's arm violently. The blond boy was lost between the two males. Hoseok took Jimin's other arm, the smaller of the three looking like a doll.

"You know how I am with my possessions right Hoseok? Then, why did you touch what's mine?" Yoongi yelled at the end of his sentence. His glare was hard on Hoseok. The red haired boy smirked to the mint haired boy. He pulled Jimin to his side, wrapping his arms around his waist confortably.

"What are you going to do Yoongi? Kill me?" His tone was arrogant and he shamelessly kiss Jimin's lips, in the process biting his bottom lip making the blond whimpered. Yoongi blinked to Hoseok and as he was to separate the two and punch Hoseok to blood (does that make sense? ), a hand grabbed his arm and dragged him outside the room.

"What were you going to do?" Taehyung said. Yoongi's face was crisped. "He was using what's mine!" He said in anger. His face was red and the veins in his neck were popping.

Taehyung rose a brow, his grip on Yoongi's arm tightening. "Are you saying that Jimin's only an object to you? Are you saying that you can use him when you want and put him aside when you are finished with him? It's disgusting." His voice was poisonous and full of disgust.

Hating on his best friend was ok, but talking about him like an object wasn't correct and it was not good.

When Yoongi realized what he had said, his expression soften in one shot."Did I... Did I really say that he was my possession?" Taehyung nodded. "OH I think I should go home."

Yoongi quickly said as he walk to the front door. He stopped to thank Jungkook and left the house.

"Well,  it was interesting." Amber was sucking on a lollipop. Watching all the drama happening made her crave for sweets. "Stop messing around. If Taehyung didn't go Hoseok would have be at the hospital right now." Namjoon's voice was worried and annoyed at the girl.

Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok came back shortly after Yoongi's departure. Taehyung sat on the couch and pat the spot next to him. "Come here Jungkook." The boy sat delicately on the couch, keeping his eyes far from Taehyung's body and face.

"Excuse me, I would like to say something..." began Jimin."I announce that Jung Hoseok is officially my boyfriend."

Hoseok smiled sweetly at Jimin and hugged him tightly, Amber cheered, Namjoon was shocked, Jungkook grinned happily and congratulated the new couple and Taehyung smirked as his plans continued to work.

He stopped smirking when Jungkook's body leaned on him. His heartbeat fastened and his cheeks reddened. Jungkook looked at him with his eyes, a cute baby face showing and Taehyung knew, he fucked up.