chapter 28

Third P.O.V

Bestie🍄💖🍄

We need to talk asap

Was the first thing Jungkook saw at his wake. He checked when the message had been send and 20h43.

He rubbed his eyes with his fists, yawning quietly and stretching his arms.

He went out of the bed, smiling at the sight of Taehyung cuddling a pillow like a child cuddling his stuffie. He positioned his body on the ground of his bedroom, ready to do push-ups to wake him self up.

He came down and went back up once, then twice then a couple of time after. When he counted the 240th push-up he stopped and got in to the shower. After the shower, he dressed in a white t-shirt with a denim jeans coat and dark blue jeans.

He checked the time and saw a glowing red 5h45 on the electronic clock. School begins at 8h55 so he was early for his day. He went down stairs.

His stomach growled, signaling him that he needed food. Passed trough the dining room and saw the two cold plates on the table. The utensils were slightly out of place not like what Jungkook was remembering and it was not the way he had placed them.

He skipped to the kitchen, ready to cook a good breakfast for him and Taehyung. After Jungkook had finished to cook, the time was 6:25. He decided to wake up Taehyung so the breakfast wouldn't be cold later.
Climbing the stairs quietly, he heard noises from the bedroom but not sure to know what was going on.

The door was opened and he saw Taehyung stretching. Jungkook became red, the shyness taking over his face when his eyes landed on Taehyung's bare back, the muscles flexed and on displayed. He turned around, covering his eyes to forget the awkward but hot scene he just experienced. "Breakfast's ready Taehyung. " The purple haired boy hummed in respond, searching in his suitcases for a shirt to wear. He scratched his head clueless. There was no shirts left in his suitcases. "Hum... Jungkook?" Jungkook squeaked at his name, his heart beat beating too fast for his liking. "Y-yes Taehyung?" He asked. "Can I borrow a shirt today? Mine are all dirty." Jungkook felt Taehyung's chest on his back, the warm breath tickling the neck on the boy and his hands on his hips, gently stroking the skin under the shirt. "S-sure you can." Jungkook got goosebumps from Taehyung's touches, wanting more from the purple haired male. "Thank you. Now go eat." The warmth that Taehyung had made disappear from Jungkook skin, now heated. He took his phone from the charger and phoned Yugyeom. Yugyeom responded. "Hello?"

"Yugie, why did text me yesterday?"

"I will tell you at school, face to face."

"Ok"

'He seemed so cold' thought Jungkook eating his eggs slowly. "Smells good" He heard Taehyung deep voice. The breakfast was weird between Jungkook's blushes and Taehyung's stares. It made slightly embarrassed Jungkook when Taehyung complimented him on the quality of the food and how good he was. When Taehyung finished, Jungkook took the plates and put them in the sink. "We should go. My house is far from the school." The two took their backpack. "Yeah we should."