Chapter 16

The next day...

The black-haired guy was sitting next to Taehyung in his bed. His mom was downstairs, cooking some food for the week. Taehyung put an arm around his shoulders, bringing him close to his chest. He didn't move from the contact, he rather snuggled closer to the source of warmth.

The purple-haired guy twirled the black-haired one around, placing him so he would straddle his lap. He pushed the black-haired guy's back closer to his chest, closing the distance between their two bodies. Their faces were near each other, so close that if they stretched their lips just a little, they would be kissing.

Taehyung was looking at the guy on his lap with a surreal gaze. It obviously made the black-haired one flushed from the amount of attention on him.

" You have chocolate on your lips." Jungkook titled his head on the side, poking out his tongue to lick away the sweet. He never looked away from Taehyung while doing his actions. Taehyung cupped the back of Jungkook's neck, guiding their faces even closer than they were before. "What a little tease," whispered Taehyung against Jungkook's lips. It was a surprise for Jungkook when the purple-haired guy tenderly put his lips on his own. 

It started as an innocent kiss before escalating to a make-out session. 

"Your mouth tastes like chocolate" Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear when they took a little break to breathe some air. Jungkook was panting softly, his heart banging in his chest like crazy.

Taehyung's hands started trailing under Jungkook's t-shirt, tracing patterns on his skin, the touch going higher and high-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Jungkook woke up. He wiped away the beads of sweat that had formed on his forehead. Sitting up, he thought about his dream and its signification. What had happened for him to dream about him and... Taehyung? Thinking, he came to a sudden realization. He cheeks heated up. He had kissed Taehyung on the cheek the day before. 

" Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, what am I gonna do now? He's gonna kill me for sure."

________________________________

Taehyung woke up in Jimin's bed. The smaller guy was back-hugging him, making him feel uncomfortable. Jimin had stopped crying late in the night and had fallen asleep around two in the morning. Taehyung let Jimin touch him. Jimin was a touchy person, his way of comforting people was by giving affection because he had difficulties expressing himself with words.

Since there was some time left before getting up for school, Taehyung thought about the events the day before. The beaten he had gotten wasn't as bad as previous ones, it was obvious by the fact that his wasn't squirming or crying at the moment. He touched his neck, where the rope had been wrapped around. He felt the small tingle of the sting coming from the abuse skin.

That woman had never been kind to him. Taehyung had never known his real parents. It seemed that they got into a car accident and didn't survive it. He got put in foster care before being adopted by that crazy lady. At the start, she looked like a good woman; she was dressed fashionably, had a calm expression on her  face and her manners were the best of the best. The problem was that when she was home, she was the exact opposite.

She adopted him as a toy  for her real child, Baekhyun. Obviously, as kids, they never really saw the difference in their treatment by the woman, but as they grew, the mistreatment was showing more and more. Taehyung was treated as a slave around the house, but Baekhyun still helped him to do what he had to do. He would patch up Taehyung when he was injured by their mother.

Neither of the brothers would lie and say that Baekhyun wasn't the favorite since he was the biological kid from her. 

His aggression wasn't the only thing spinning in his mind, he was wondering why the fuck Jungkook had kissed his cheek after being literally choked. He never thought somebody would do something as gross as kissing his cheek, even more from a guy.

Taehyung looked at the  time on his phone screen. It was time to get up and prepare for school. He gently pushed away Jimin, the smaller guy rolling on the other side, clutching a  stuffed animal close to his chest. 

While Jimin was still sleeping, Taehyung took the time to dress himself, prepare his stuff. He decided to wake up his best friend.

Taehyung pulled the covers off Jimin's body, revealing a small but tone body. Jimin squeezed tighter the stuffed animal, goosebumps appearing from the lack of warmth.

" Jimin, come on, wake up." He shook him, but Jimin stayed sound asleep. After multiple tries,  Taehyung took away the giraffe getting choke in between his best friend's arms.

" Five more minutes, pleeaase," mumbled Jimin in his pillow. Taehyung took away the pillow. When he saw that Jimin wasn't going to get up any time soon, he lifted him on his shoulder, walked to the bathroom, dropped him softly on the shower floor before starting the water.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IT'S FUCKING FREEZING YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! IMMA CHOP OFF YOUR DICK AND FEED IT TO THE NEIGHBORS' DOG, FUCKER!!" Jimin yelled at Taehyung. He was completely drenched from head to toes. Taehyung leaned on the door  frame, crossed arms and smirk at his best friend. Jimin still had his pajamas on his the shower, the clothes absorbing the water like sponges.

"At least now you're awake." Jimin humphed. The orange-haired guy took off his wet clothes and dropped then on the ground outside of the shower. Obviously, he dropped them from above the shower door. Even if they were both guys and had seen guys' bodies before, they never wanted to see each others'. Taehyung stayed in the bathroom while Jimin was showering.

" Pass me a towel, fucking disgrace." Taehyung rolled his eyes, but still give a towel to his best friend.

" Do you think I should change my hair colour?"

"What are you talking about?"

" I mean, I'm kinda heartbroken because of piece of shit so maybe changing my hair colour would help me get over him. Blonde or black?"

" Why those two?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

" I want to look less slutty, but still look hot. I might make him jealous." Jimin was finally dressed and freshen up. Taehyung hummed, even if he didn't really care. They walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Breakfast was already on the table, thanks to the older brothers from the two best friends.

"Blonde."

"hum?" Said Jimin, his mouth filled with bread.

" You'd have what you want if you were blonde. You'd look more 'pure' blonde, even though never as pure as Joshua."

" I don't want to be a prissy, I just don't want to look as slutty. Anyway, what's going on between you and Jungkook? Are you fucking him?"

" I would never in a million years. I fucking hate his guts, why would I stick my dick inside his ass?" Jimin shrugged.

" I don't know, but he does have a nice ass though."

On those words, they changed the subject and continued their breakfast like if nothing had been said.

________________________________

Word count: 1214 words

Edited on: June 18th,2020