chapter 26

Taehyung P.O.V

" Why were you not in the alley yesterday? You fucking liar!" I yelled to Bobby's face. He was trapped between my arms. He had fear on his face. He weakly tried to push me aside but failed. "He... he was scared Taehyung!" I raised an eyebrow. "Everyone's afraid of you boy, don't think you'll get me." He didn't respond. I slapped him in the face twice. He didn't respond again. I bite my tongue of annoyance. I slammed him on the wall. His head knocked on it. He hissed in pain, his face being slightly red of my slaps. He fell on the ground, his weight making a loud sound in the deserted hallway of the school. I squatted to his level. I took his chin between my thumb and index finger. I approached his face to mine. "You are sick Taehyung." He whispered to me. I smirked to him, moving my fingers to his hair, pulling them harshly at the back. He whimpered. "Why do you keep speaking Bob? You should understand not to confront me. Am I right?" I whispered in his ear, blowing air on it. "Yes you are right." He said, eyes closed and chest raising slowly. I let go of his hair, kicking him in the stomach. "It my first warning. Two again and you're dead." I walked down the hallway, still hearing his cried. The message was clear.

Jungkook P.O.V

"So next will be your French exam so please, study. *Bonne journée" The teacher said. "**Bonne journée à vous aussi monsieur." We responded politely.

* have a good day
** have good day too sir

"Man I will mess the exam" exclaimed Yugyeom of fustration. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, sending a glare to his best friend to develop. Yugyeom extended his arm around Jungkook's shoulder, making him come closer. "You could ask Jackson. He went three months in France." Replied Jungkook.

He stopped his walk and hugging properly Yugyeom. It was known by now that they weren't a couple but it was a lot misunderstood by their classmates. After a couple of seconds, they separated themselves from the other and continued their walk to the lunch area.

They sat at a table, waiting for the others to come.  Meanwhile, Taehyung was watching them with jealous eyes. Jealous of the close friendship between them. And the cherry a the top of the sunday, they looked good together.

At this time, Jungkook was snuggling in Yugyeom's neck, smelling his friend's scent. "You smell good Yugie." Said Jungkook out of nowhere. Yugyeom responded with a smile, giving a peck on Jungkook's forehead. "You too Kook."

"Ew fucking gays, go do your disgusting things away!" A random boy yelled to them, disgusted expression on his face.

Yugyeom smirked, a plan growing in his head. He took Jungkook by the nape of his neck, gently whispering to him a 'just play the game', and kissed him on the lips. Jungkook responded almost immediately, taking place closer to Yugyeom, his arms around his friend's waist. People in the cafeteria had their jaw on the ground.
It was rare seeing gay couple kissing at school because of the high degrees of bullying. They stopped, turning around, small smirks on the best friend's faces. "Oups I was caught in the moment." Yugyeom said, his arm went discretely to Jungkook's waist, resting his hand on it.  The guy looked away. "You are going to hell you know. God will punish you because of your sins." He said. Jungkook lifted Yugyeom's free hand and play with it. "If God made us gay and he doesn't like gays, why did he created us? Think about it". Jungkook blew a flying kiss to the boy, smiling widely.

Taehyung tightened his fists hard. He was fuming of anger, ready to punch someone in the guts. 

'Just wait until we get home baby boy.'