chapter 39

Lunch time passed and they still were in the classroom, in their little bubble of intimacy. "We should go back for next class, Taehyung," Jungkook whispered in the purple haired boy's neck. They kissed for maybe the fiftieth time but Jungkook separated their lips. "Stop now," he whispered again but more aggressively. He wanted to shove Taehyung away but he thought it was too rude. "Come on babyboy, we skipped the morning, why not the afternoon?" Jungkook sent him a death glare, warning him. "I said stop." "Why?," whined Taehyung. "My mom trusts me to keep my grades up. I can't let my self continue to miss classes." He took his backpack from the ground and left the classroom. His speed was slow, almost waiting for the purple haired boy. "I'm coming!," screamed Taehyung running after Jungkook. It looked like he had to go to class.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Jungkook, why did the principal called me because you ditched school today?," his mom said on the phone. He was sat on the couch, chewing his bottom lip trying to come out with a good excuse. Taehyung was with his friends, and Jungkook felt alone.

"I may or may not date someone and they may or may not enjoy to kiss me all the time so I may or may not skip non intentionally."

"Find something else."

"Come on mom! Trust me on this one!"

"So all the other times you were lying?"

"I hate you," he said to his mother. He did not think it, and his mother knew it. She was the most precious thing in his entire life so he couldn't stay mad at her. "I know sweetie, I hate you too. Anyway, if that mysterious person keeps making you ditch school, I'm going to make you two break up. " Jungkook sighed and promised to his mother that he will stop ditching school for the mysterious person.

○○○○
●●●●●●●●●●
○○○○

"Tae, you okay?" Taehyung raised is head, his eyes blinking lazily to Jimin. He was at Jimin's house, laying on the blonde's bed with his best friend at his side.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were cuddling on the couch like always and Jimin's parents were cooking in the kitchen.

It was peaceful, but Taehyung was in his head. "How did you know you were gay?" Jimin chuckled shyly. The question was embarrassing, but the purple haired boy was his best friend. How could you say no to your best friend?

Jimin rolled on his side and rest his head on his palm. "First, maybe it's pervert, but the sex with a boy was way more enjoyable then with a girl. Second, the voice. I know weird, but a guy's voice is way sexier for me then a girl's. And third, I never got any feelings for a girl, just for... Yoongi."

Taehyung's lips were closed tightly together, his eyebrows were furrowed, his stare was hard on the blonde. He took the small boy in his arms, embrassing him and giving love as much as he could. Yoongi had hurt Jimin deeply, but the boy using Hoseok's feelings wasn't good also.

"You should move on and be happy with Hoseok."

Little tears rolled down Jimin's cheeks, wetting the soft skin. Taehyung wiped away the tears with his thumbs. Jimin looked at him with teary eyes.

"I don't know if I will be strong enough to do so."