chapter 32

(Eyes,nose lips was the song I listen when I was writing this chapter ^)

"Why did you picked me? I am not that close to you." Jimin began, biting softly his bottom lip, looking straight into Hoseok's eyes. Hoseok scratched the back of his head, a small smile showing on his lips. "Maybe be not physically but your close to my heart."

Jimin's cheeks colored in a pale pink as his eyes widened a the sudden confession from the red haired boy.

He got closer to Hoseok. "Are you playing or joking? If yes, stop right now." Jimin was half yelling at Hoseok's face. He stood up and began walking to the door ready to go at his home.

Jimin already had the heart broken by Yoongi dating and mocking him with a false love declaration was really not good for him.

When Jimin was about to twist the handle to quit, Hoseok caged him between the door and his chest. His chest put a light weight on Jimin's back to show that he was there. He leaned on the door with his arm to support his weight and not crush Jimin. "Why do you think it's a game for me Jimin? You know I don't speak my emotions so why doubting about it?" He whispered in the blond's ear.

Jimin turned to face Hoseok with puppy eyes. He grabbed Hoseok by the collar of his shirt, making their two bodies glued together." You are actually saying that you want to date me, a gay person even if you beat people that are gay. It's fucked up Hoseok." Jimin murmured to the red haired boy with a rose eyebrow. Hoseok stroked Jimin's left cheek softly. His thumb came passing on the blond's bottom lip.

"You don't know how much I love you, you don't know how much I want your touches and caresses, you don't know how much I want to kiss your lips, you don't know how much I want you to love me back."

As the confessions exited from Hoseok's mouth his face was getting closer Jimin's. Hoseok's eyes were filled with love and Jimin liked the feeling that he felt in his heart.

"Then, kiss me silly."

Hoseok's lips came in contact the instant the blond said the word he had dreamed to hear for the past weeks or more like months. As dreamed and observed, Jimin's lips were as soft and sweet as the red haired male had imagine and like all Jimin's past hooked up had said.

Hoseok wanted to go further but he knew breaking the lines could risk his future relationship with Jimin. Jimin's hands found Hoseok's neck and Hoseok's hands found Jimin's waist.

Jimin and Hoseok felt like the time had stopped, froze on the moment they were sharing in Jungkook's bedroom. All the noise from the living-room was absorbed in a black hole and the room was immunized from the teenagers. They were in their bubble, nothing could have break their kiss, not even a zombi apocalypse but one thing could have and the thing happened.

"Ok but why taking so long it's like two minutes after the ti-"

Yoongi froze.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I think since the beginning that I want to do this chapter/scene. I am sorry if you want vkook (or yoonmin) but yoonminhope love triangle is important to the story line and we have to know about their relation.