Riddhima being unaware of his intense gaze, got busy applying lotion on her bare hands... She never realized that Armaan was watching her every single action, so to apply lotion she sit on the chair which was kept in front of the mirror, taking her one leg over the table were the cosmetics and other accessories were kept...

Armaan eyes got wide seeing she pull up her t.shirt up to thigh revealing her milky smooth leg as she slowly apply lotion on it... He jerk up as if someone has put cold water on him, his throat got dry seeing his almost naked wife busy unaware of what's going in her husband mind...

Armaan try to control his fast heartbeat but his heart was screaming to move close to his wife and feel those soft skin which has his full right while his mind make him remind that she was upset with him so not to take any step that might make her more upset than she is now...

Like always, his heart wins over his mind as without having any control Armaan was taken to his darling wife who was now applying lotion on her shoulder and nape... Armaan couldn't help but touch her nape, as he stood just behind her...

Riddhima got startled feeling Armaan warm touch, she never realized till now that Armaan was awake so she stood up turning around to face him... Seeing Armaan so closed, Riddhima took a step back but before she could loose her balance Armaan pull her towards him, holding around her waist...

Without a warning, Riddhima was jammed on his chest with her one hand around his neck and other hand on his shoulder holding securely for support... Armaan was too lost to think anything straight at the moment, his free hand slowly move on her cheek with his thumb slowly care her lower lips...

Riddhima was shocked with his sudden appearance but her mind didn't let her forget that she was upset with him so she was about to push him but her sense were took the moment she felt his thumb sensually moving her lower lips making her forget everything...

Unwillingly, Riddhima lips parted welcoming him to claim it... Having each other so closed, their heartbeat got fast and breath got sharp as it mingle... Being lost in her, Armaan just press his lips on her soft ones as she gave him the single to claim it which already belongs to him...

Armaan didn't move but just kept his lips on her, trying to feel that it truly belongs to him because every time he felt a new sensation in his whole body whenever he claims her lips... When he was sure that no one would stop him from claiming it, he slowly started to taste the sweetness of her soft magical lips which do wonders in every single organs in his body...

Riddhima also respond to the kiss, being lost as he always manage to take her sense... How much she try not to give in so easily, the moment his hands hold her, it takes her in to a whole new world where only just the two of them exists with their unconditional love...

The slow kiss turn passionate as Armaan deep it, moving his tongue inside her mouth... Their tongues fight for domination as it move every corner of their mouths, tasting the sweetness... Riddhima couldn't keep the kiss longer as she got out of oxygen so she broke it as both breath heavily due to lack of oxygen...

Not getting enough of the kiss, Armaan try to hide his face on her neck but Riddhima put her hands on his chest to keep distance between them... Armaan frown with her action but not giving in for his expression, Riddhima try to get off from his hold making him frown deep...