Riddhima was the first one to make a escape from there, as it turn to be very much embarrass for her, all thanks to her darling husband... Armaan just smirk realizing what he just blabber and he very well know now Riddhima wouldn't talk to him as she was already upset with him, he had make it worst by talking anything that had come to his mouth in front of his mother...

When Riddhima left, Ananya hold Armaan ear making him jump with sudden treat from his mother... Armaan very well understood that it was for upsetting her darling daughter in law and he didn't mind it at all because it shows how much his mother loves his wife...

'Kyun pareshan karte ho usse...' Ananya said still holding his ear...

'Ouch mom, leave na... Main toh bas mazak kar raha tha...' Armaan said...

'Tere mazak se woh kitna embarrass hogayi, kabhi toh sochliya karo bolne se pehle... Meri saamne aise baatein karenge toh usse kaise feel hogi...' Ananya said...

'Kiya mom, she knows main mazak kar raha tha... Aap tension mat lo, she will be fine...' Armaan said...

'Ab jaakar manao usse, I don't want her mood to be off when everyone else come to meet u both...'Ananya said...

'Sure mom...' Armaan said kissing her temple...

'Aur haan, usse kehna araam kare... Kyunki abhi bohot waqt hai dinner ke liye... Main tum dono ke liye kuch bhejun...???' Ananya asked...

'No mom, we had coffee while coming...' Armaan said...

'Ok beta, take some rest...' Ananya said caring his cheek...

'Love u mom...' Armaan said holding her hand...

'Love u too baccha...' Ananya said...

ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ROOM

By the time Armaan came, Riddhima was already in the washroom... So locking the door, Armaan move in taking off his jacket, shoes and socks letting himself fall on the bed with his legs hang down... Being tired from the long journey, Armaan close his eyes as he waits for Riddhima to come out so he could fresh up too before catch some sleep...

After good 20 minutes, Riddhima came out drying her hair but stop seeing the sight in front of her... Smile form on her lips automatically but soon it turns to a frown realizing what he has done a while ago... Not bothering to call him, Riddhima move to the mirror, putting the towel in to the laundry basket...

Riddhima thought that Armaan must have fallen asleep while waiting for her to come out so she didn't bother to disturb him... Riddhima knows he wasn't in comfortable position but didn't felt to wake him because she was still upset with him not only for blabbering in front of Ananya, also for not letting her have what she was craving...

Only Riddhima didn't know that Armaan was just laying with his eyes closed, he was just tired so he didn't bother to open his eyes... Armaan heard the washroom door open and Riddhima footsteps, hoping that she would call him, Armaan just wait but slowly open his eyes when she didn't disturb him...

Armaan was lost in her the moment his eyes catch her sight, she stood in front of the mirror, combing her hair... She wore a oversize t.shirt which end up above her knee, making her look like a teenager... Her skin was glowing and Armaan very well know that it was because of the moisturizer she used plus his love which he had been showering on her without any disturbing in last two weeks...

Armaan eyes move up to her face which shows her natural glow, as she has just took a shower, no make up were apply as she usually don't put much which make him fall in love every moment his laid on her, seeing her natural beauty...