Y/n:"Hello love, I just came to the hotel now"She said in a tired tone.

Gigi:"That's good baby"I heard some footsteps arrive at the door.

Y/n:"Hmm it is, so what are you up to?"She asked opening the door. I cut the call and smirked a little.

Gigi:"Just waiting for a kiss"I stated simply making her look at me wide eyed. I giggled a little and placed the glass down smiling at the girl.

Y/n:"You..."She said placing her bags down before walking up to me and lifting me off my feet"What are you doing here?"She asked before placing me down and kissing my cheek.

Gigi:"I haven't seen you in weeks and I couldn't go another without seeing you"I said wrapping my arms around the girls neck"I miss my cute baby and all her cute ways"I said pecking her nose a little"Plus, I don't smile as much when you aren't around"I said making her grin.

Y/n:"God, I missed you"She mumbled pulling me closer to her. I nodded and pulled her face closer to me connecting our lips. I felt soft lips on mine making me feel slightly light headed and moan lowly.

Gigi:"I missed you to"I mumbled pulling away from her"I missed your kisses and cuddles"I mumbled making her chuckle lightly and nod pulling me in for a hug.

I felt her arms wrap around me protectively and hold me in her arms making me hug her back and sigh. I loved the way she held me...it always made me feel safe and secure.

Y/n:"Whats with the robe?"She asked pulling away slowly. I smirked a little and pulled her towards the bed before pushing her back slightly. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at me amused.

Gigi:"Well...."I said trailing off and undoing the material slowly"I know how stressed you've been these past few weeks and I thought....why not help you de-stress"I said removing the robe and dropping it to the floor.

I saw the girls eyes scan my body from head to toe making me feel a little nervous under her stare. I shivered slightly when I felt soft fingers trailing from my leg going up to my hips making my breathe hitch as I felt her lips on my stomach.

Y/n:"You're the best de-stress method ever"She mumbled before standing up and looking me in my eyes. I gulped once I saw how dark and lust filled her eyes became making my hands fly to her shirt undoing all the buttons.

Gigi:"You"I said ripping her shirt off and throwing it across the room"Need to fuck me senseless"I stated moving my hands down to her jeans, undoing the button and zipper.

Y/n:"Trust me, I wasn't planning on doing it any other way"She mumbled picking my head up and kissing my lips. I felt her warm hands trail across my body undoing my bra and throwing it away.

Gigi:"Shit"I mumbled as I felt her lips land on my neck, sucking on my sweet spot"D-dont leave a mark...."I said between moans making the girl ignore me and continue sucking on my skin, leaving many marks.

Y/n:"Underwear....off. Now"She said making me gulp at her sternness in her voice. I quickly removed my Victoria Secret underwear and stood in front of the girl who devoured me with her eyes"Lay down on the bed"She said making me comply with her orders and lay down on the bed.

She hovered over me and put us under the covers making me pull her down by her neck and kiss her. She groaned a little and kissed back placing both her hands by the side of my head, steadying herself.

Gigi:"Hmm...keep doing that"I moaned out lowly as she ran her tip through my folds. She teased my entrance a few times before thrusting in"Fuck!"I moaned out loudly.

A groan fell from her lips before she started moving at a rapid pace. I dug my nails into her arms as she kept going at a fast pace, not giving me enough time to adjust to her size. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as she found my spot.

Gigi:"Stay there! Fuck Y/n! Keep going baby!"I chanted out hoping that the girl never stopped. She sucked on my nipples softly while her thrusts were far from 'safe'.

Y/n:"God, how are you still so tight"She said between groans"Fuck....you feel amazing Gigi"She said as sweat formed on her forehead making me moan and lick my lips.

Gigi:"Turn"I said trying to catch my breathe. She got what I was trying to say and quickly switched our positions making me slid down the girls member and moan"You fill me up so good baby"I moaned out.

Y/n placed her hands on my hips and helped raise my hips. I threw my head in pure ecstasy as the girl pounded into me with no mercy. I felt my high slowly approach making my breathing become even more uneven.

Gigi:"I'm so close...I need you to go harder....faster"I said almost pleading with the girl in front of me.

She switched our positions and placed my legs on her shoulders making me scream and throw my head back.

Gigi:"Fuck!! Yesssss!!!"I moaned out as the girl kept going, pounding into me like her life depended on it"Oh my-Fuck!!! Y/nnnnnnn"I squeaked out as the girl kept going"Baby"I moaned out making the girl drop my legs and keep going.

I lost all feeling in my legs as the girl kept going making all her muscles tense up along with her jaw. She threw her head back as she held my knees open, releasing her load into me.

Y/n:"Fuck....Jelena"She moaned out making me moan at the feeling of her filling me up. I moved my hips slowly making the girl groan and let go off my legs, dropping her body on top of me.

We laid there in silence trying to catch our breathes and collect our thoughts. I ran my fingers through my hair before running them through hers. Y/n and I never really did it 'rough' when we were in high school but it seemed like the Y/e/c eyed girl really did change within these few years.

I felt her hands slowly caress my sides, drawing small circles on my hips  as she pulled away and looked at me with sleepy and dazed eyes. I giggled at her cute state and pecked her lips.

Gigi:"Tired baby?"I asked making the girl place both her hands beside my head and lift herself off me.

Y/n:"Normally a person should be tired after that"She said and pecked my lips"But I feel more energised"She muttered making my stomach turn in excitement.

Daddy Y/n is the best Y/n.

Gigi:"Really?"I asked making her nod and move her one hand down my body making me shiver lightly"Y-y/n"I said as her thumb came in contact with my clit.

Y/n:"Are you up for another round baby?"She asked making me moan lowly and close my eyes"I know I can make you come one more time...."She said whilst kissing my neck. I nodded my head eagerly and pulled the girl down for a kiss.

Gigi:"Fuck me senseless"

50 votes or more guys! 💪

I feel like they're to happy....*evil laugh*

Lets ruin that shall we 😏