Connor x Female!Reader | Missed you (Smut)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Detroit: Become Human' by 'QuanticDreams' ; own source)

[Warning: may contain spoiler][Warning: contains sexual content][Plot holes included][Requested]

[Warning: contains sexual content]
[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

Connor and Hank were in New York to investigate an important crime.

But in the afternoon, I was called to Fowler's office.
"Hej, Captain Fowler. What is it?"
"Connor and Hank are returning today. They successfully solved the case."
"Really? Great! Thank you for his information."

Well, apparently the day the two of them would return to Detroit came. I got the rest of the day off, so I was home alone.

It all started in Detroit, but evidence linked more and more to New York and Chicago, so two units were established, one with Hank and Connor and the other one with Gavin, (RK900) Conan and me, with help of the local police of course.

Gavin and I managed to catch one of the two-way killers in Chicago two days ago, but Hank and Connor took a little longer.

The two-way killers started killing deviants and humans in Detroit before going to New York and Chicago, thus the name two-way, often killing a few people at night.

The bodies were either found at bus stops or train stations, so our approach was to monitor all potential places. With that, our unit caught one of the culprits in Chicago, which was a deviant himself.

I got a message on my iPhone, leading me to look at the home screen.

«I'll be home soon.»
"Connor.."
I muttered with a smile on my face.

«I'm going to pick you up at the police department.»
I replied to him, still smiling to myself.

I rose up to my feet from the couch I was sitting on to walk up to my bedroom.

After changing into fresh clothes, I made my way to the DPD.
I parked my car in front of the building, waiting for Connor to come outside.

«Waiting outside 😇😘»
«I'll be right there 😉»

I looked at myself through the rear view mirror, fixing my hair into a quick pony tail.

I looked back at the entrance, seeing Connor leaving the building already.

He walked up to the car, smiling the whole time. He opened the door to sit down on the passengers seat.

"Well, welcome back. Finally."
I giggled slightly while starting the car.
"I would suggest returning back home as soon as possible?"
I added, teasing Connor slightly.

"Not a bad suggestion."
Connor answered, leaning back into his seat.

"That tired?"
"Not tired but glad to be back. Glad to be back to you."
"Glad to have you back."
"Oh, you will."
Connor teased me this time while having a low voice, causing me to bite my lower lip.

"So the case is finally solved after a few days, huh?"
I changed the topic as I drove off.

"It was surprising for Hank and me that Gavin and you finished it sooner than we did. Conan (Rk900) told me he didn't do anything at all."
"Yeah, yeah, sure, Conan watched over the cameras we installed."
"I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you, (Y/N)."

As you parked the car in our garage, I looked over to Connor, seeing him having his eyes closed.
"Maybe you're truly a little bit tired..?"
I teased while changing the seats, climbing over to sit on his lap.

He opened one of his eyes while smiling at you slightly.
He placed his hands on my hips, closing his eyes again.

"Maybe I am."
"Let me bring you to sleep, will you?"
I whispered into his ear, closing my eyes before kissing his lips gently.

The two of us opened our eyes, looking at each other before leaning in for a more passionate kiss.
Connor lowered the seat, causing him to lay on it while I hovered on top of him.

Our kisses grew more passionate and wilder, leading me to unbutton Connors Shirt while he took off my pullover.

He rubbed my womanhood through my trousers, causing a pleasant shiver run down my spine.
"Connor.."
I moaned quietly, putting his hand away from me.

"You're the one I want to make feel good today.."
I added, kissing him while running though his abs.

I sat down on his manhood, moving slightly to turn Connor on.

I felt his member push against his trousers, causing me to smile.
We kissed non stop as I managed to take off his trousers, taking care of my trousers as well.

Carefully, I moved a little so I would rub his member with my entrance, not sliding him inside yet.

"Oh, (Y/N).."
Connor groaned while trying to focus on opening my bra.

I leaned in into another kiss, removing the bra from my body while doing so.

Connor caressed my sides, eventually moving up with his hands to grab my boobs.

He massaged them, playing with my nipples while I took off his boxers so his member would be exposed completely.

I didn't put off my panties, but I moved them to the side so my entrance would be exposed as well.

In reality, I couldn't await to feel the pleasure alongside him again.

Connor only smiled at me, moving his hands up and down your back.

I let him enter me slowly as I moved down, causing the two of us to moan slightly.
As I started to move, Connor's grip on my hips tightened.

Connor wasn't really able to move since he was on the bottom, so I could do whatever I wanted.
I started to move faster, moaning because of the pleasant feeling I felt after a long time.

I went down to Connor's neck, sucking on his skin while continuing to move, causing Connor to grab my butt.

I kissed his lips this time, entering his mouth with my tongue. Connor suddenly thrusted into me, causing me to moan in surprise and pleasure.

As I knew Connor was close to his climax, I chose a quick then slow pace to tease him.
"(Y/N).."
He moaned out, moving his abdomen up and down.

I moved faster again, kissing his lips as he pulled me down to him while coming inside of me.

In a very slow pace this time, I moved while smiling at Connor who tried to calm his breath down.
"I'll give it back to you later.."
Connor added, causing me to giggle.

"I look forward to it."