Connor x Female!Android!Reader | Our Choices (Fluff)

(GIF: https://listenwithmyheart.tumblr.com/post/177104002816/connor-his-army-of-deviants-d-epic-scene ; May 25th 2019)

com/post/177104002816/connor-his-army-of-deviants-d-epic-scene ; May 25th 2019)

[Warning: may contain spoiler]
[Making choices included]
[Plot holes included]

I was an Android prototype made by Cyberlife, named RK801. The only difference between RK800 and RK801 is that the RK800 imitates a man and the RK801 imitates a woman.

I was working with the Detroit Police Department on investigating crimes.

My partner is Lieutenant Adam Larson. He is pretty good befriended with Lieutenant Hank Anderson, who is having the RK800 Android prototype.

It was early in the morning and I walked into Lieutenant Larson's office.

"Good Morning, Lieutenant."
I greeted him.
"Good Morning, (Y/N)."
Adam said and looked up at me, smiling.

I looked to the right, seeing Connor sitting in Lieutenant Anderson's office, without Lieutenant Anderson being present.

"You know how Hank is, he always arrives late."
Adam remarked and smiled to himself.

"Yeah, Connor knows as well, why is he arriving earlier then?"
I asked myself.

"It's in your program to be on time, isn't it?"
Adam said, causing me to look at him.
"Indeed."

"We have a new case."
I told Adam, standing in front of his desk.

"Let's go then. Shall we take Connor with us?"
Adam asked, looking at me.

"Considering you are going to ask Lieutenant Anderson to take part in this case anyway, I think it wouldn't be bad to take Connor with us."
I remarked, smiling innocently.

"Well then, go get him."
Adam said and walked out of the office.

I walked up to Connor.

"Connor, will you accompany Lieutenant Larson and me to a new case?"
I asked him.

"Lieutenant Anderson's not there, right?"
Connor asked me.

"No, but it's very likely that Lieutenant Larson will ask Lieutenant Anderson to take part in this case."
I told him.

"You're right, considering them always working together."
Connor said and walked up to me, leaving the room with me.

He was in his typical grey outfit: dark grey skinny jeans, dark grey blazer, white shirt, dark grey tie, normal brown hair.