Connor x Female!Traci!Reader | Special one (Light Smut) (1/2)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Detroit: Become Human' by 'QuanticDreams' ; own source)

[Warning: may contain spoiler][Warning: contains slight sexual content][Plot holes included][Requested]

[Warning: contains slight sexual content]
[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

Someone was knocking at my door and I already exactly knew who it was. I opened the door, seeing the person on the other side.

"Good evening, detective. Come in."
I greeted him, opening my door further for him to enter.
"Thank you, miss (L/N)."
He greeted me back, walking inside.

I guided him to the dining table and both of us sat down across from each other.

"I heard about you, detective Connor. You're close friends with Markus, the leader of the revolution, right?"
I asked him, smiling innocently at him.

"I'm here to ask you questions, (Y/N), not you ask me them."
Detective Connor said, looking at me.

Connor was at Eden Club to interrogate me, since one Traci went missing after getting rented.

The events of Detroit ended a few moths ago, leaving androids as acknowledged living beings.

The Eden Club is a legal brothel, as long as no one gets forced to work in it. Androids and Humans work together at Eden Club for a while now, making Eden Club more popular than it already was.

"Well, go on then."
I gave in, leaning back on my chair.

"Do you even know who went missing?"
Connor asked, placing his folded hands on the table.
"WR400 android model called Hannah, got rented yesterday at 9pm, hasn't been retracted since then."
I said in a professional manner on purpose.

But.. why was I working at Eden Club? Of course - it's an easy way to make money, and I definitely did it for the money, but I wasn't just a normal Traci.

"Have you seen the person who abducted her?"
Connor asked again.

"All I can remember is that there was a man, quite huge and muscular. He had black hair and was dressed firmly."
I answered, trying to think back.

Why was I special among all the other Tracis?
Well, it's quite simple: I don't go to bed with anyone.

"What were you doing at the time she went missing?"
Connor asked again, not looking away from me.

I wasn't dressed in only underwear like the other Tracis, but in a short, black dress. Eden Clubs outfits are black after all.