Android!Hank x Human!Connor x Reader | Feelings (Fluff)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Detroit: Become Human' by 'QuanticDreams' ; own source)

[Warning: may contain spoiler]
[Plot holes included]

"You seem to be preoccupied, Lieutenant Anderson."
Hank said to Connor, leading Connor to look up at him.

"Yeah, well.. I don't know what to do.."
"You don't know what to do?"
Hank asked while approaching Connor gradually.

Connor looked over at Hank, shaking his head in amusement slightly.

"You're an android, you wouldn't understand. Or are you a deviant, perhaps?"
Connor teased him, causing Hank to turn around and look up at the sky.

"I'm worried that your work will suffer because of your current situation."
Hank responded, not looking back at Connor.

"You don't know what to do.. what do you mean by that?"
"Sometimes one feels like one's lost because one doesn't know what the right thing to do is. That's pretty much the situation I'm in right now.."

"Is it maybe because of Detective (L/N)?"
"Good guess. How did you know it wasn't about the deviants?"

"Well.."
Hank begun to speak, turning around to face Connor now.
".. I think it wouldn't be much of use for you to talk about deviants to an android."
"You're not wrong.."

"Detective (L/N) will arrive soon. Are you going to talk to her about that matter?"
"Maybe.. it's about time I would."

Actually, Connor called (Y/N) to where he was.
A place where he went to every time he needed to think and to reassure himself.

A promenade, being covered in snow for the winter now.
"You're attached to her, aren't you, Lieutenant?"
Hank asked, teasing Connor slightly.

Connor looked back at Hank, tilting his head to the side.
"Is it that obvious?"
"I wouldn't say it's obvious, but if someone sees the way you work together and talk to each other, that someone will notice as well. It sure is.. special."

Connor smiled to himself, shaking his head slightly in happiness.

"I know it's stupid to ask you something like that, but.. tell me, Hank, do you think she feels the same as I do?"
"I'm not supposed to say this, but considering what I just said, yes, I think she does."
"It's strangely reassuring to hear you say that."

"I think she's arriving."
Hank noted, looking behind Connor while Connor turned his head to look back.
"Well, now or never.."
He muttered, standing up while brushing a little bit of snow off his shoulders.

I and Connor approached each other while smiling.
"Aren't you cold?"
I asked him while crossing my arms in front of my chest to keep me a little bit warmer.

"Not as cold as you are, apparently."
"Well, I was inside a warm car a few moments ago, so.."
I remarked, walking next to Connor while approaching Hank.

"Oh, hi Hank. You haven't returned to CyberLife yet?"
"No, Detective. I will soon, though."

"Alright, back to business. You called me here for..?"
"No particular reason.."
Connor admit, sitting down on the bench on the same spot as before.

"No particular reason, huh..?"
I muttered, sitting down next to him.

"Do you have something to tell us, Hank?"
I asked Hank, looking at him.

"Not really."
He answered, turning his back to Connor and you to look up the sky again.

I noticed Connors body heat to my right, causing me to look at him in concern.
"You really are hot, I feel your heat slam against my cold skin.."

"Don't worry about me, I'm sure I'll be fine."
"Don't be ridiculous. It's pretty cold and you're sitting here with an open jacket, wearing only a shirt underneath. It's winter by the way, Connor."
I scolded him while moving closer to him, putting my arm around him to keep him warm.

"(Y/N).. I.."
Connor mumbled before sighing, putting an arm around me as well.
"What is it?"
I inquired with a calm voice.

He turned to face me, being very close to my face with his due to us hugging each other.

"Connor, you look tired.."
I remarked while drowning before continuing.
"Come on, let's go to my place."

I let go of him and took my arm back to myself, but his ice cold hand grabbed my warm and smooth one, entwining his hand with mine.

His action took me by surprise, leading my heart to beat against my chest.
I looked up at him while he looked down at me.

His smiled at me, pure kindness in his brown shiny eyes.
My chest tightened while I heard my heartbeat clearly. The heat was rising to my cheeks.

"Connor, I.. I..!"
"What is it, (Y/N)?"
Connor asked rhetorically, teasing me.
"You got the nerves to tease me right now..?!"

"I guess I need to take over then.."
Connor mumbled, placing his cold hand on my cheek gently, the other hand still entwined with my hand.

"(Y/N).. to be honest, I called you here to tell you that.. you're very important to me and.. that my feelings are going beyond just liking you as a friend.."

I put my hand on the one he placed on my cheek, squeezing it in a gentle manner.
"Finally you said it.. I was hoping for you to do so..!"

"Does that mean you.. you share these feelings with me?!"
Connor asked, sounding relieved and surprised at the same time.

"I assume I do so."
As soon as I answered, Connor pulled me closer to him.

While one hand was still resting on my cheek, the other one wandered on my back to support me being so close to him.

Our faces were now closer to each other than before, our lips only a few inches away from each other.

"Then let me demonstrate my happiness now.."
He mumbled before placing his lips on mine gently.

I closed my eyes while my heart was pounding so loudly even Connor might have heard it by now.

His arm held me tight against him while our lips were still pressing against each other.

Even though his whole body was cold, his lips were warm and soft.

After few seconds later we parted and I still couldn't open your eyes.

When I finally opened my eyes, Connor was already looking at me, smiling.

"I love you, (Y/N). The way your voice sounds whenever you're happy or absent minded, clueless or thoughtful. The way you smile and look at me. The way you approach things, the way you think, the way you flick your hair in annoyance sometimes and..!"

"D.. don't embarrass me with all those compliments..!"
I interrupted him before burying my face in his chest, causing him to giggle while hug me with both arms.

"I love you, too, Connor.."
"My deepest congratulations, you two."
Hanks voice resounded, causing Connor and me to look at him abruptly.

"Hehe, thank you, Hank.."
I thanked him while still being in Connors embrace.
"I'll be on my way to CyberLife now. Good night, see you tomorrow at work."

"Hank."
Connor stopped Hank from walking away and Hank turned around in curiosity.

"Thank you for the talk before. See you tomorrow and.. have good night."
He thanked him sincerely, causing Hank to smile before turning around to walk away.

"What were you talking about?"
I asked Connor when he looked at me again.
"Oh well, men's talk, you know."
Connor said, looking away while blushing, causing me to laugh.

"Let's head home. You're ice cold!"
"Yeah, yeah, you're right.."